People flying from London on June 21st

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by DanBlacker, Jan 27, 2005.

1. DanBlacker

DanBlacker New Member

Is there anyone flying from London to Orlando on 21st June 05? because so far I'm the only one! arrrgh! hehe let me know!

2. SaraC

SaraC New Member

Awww dan i'm sure there'll be someone soon ;) email jason and ask, you can't have your dream of flying from london all on your own

Sara xx

3. Marie

Marie Guest

Hi Dan,
    welcome 2 the boards.
    Im going the week b4 u, doing merch.
    Ru in F and b / merch?
    Like Sara said u wont be on your own def not from london!
    Marie xxx

4. DisneyMichelle

DisneyMichelle Active Member

Hi Dan!!!

Like the others said im sure you wont be the only one flying out from london - more people will find these boards in the next few months and youll have some flight buddies dont worry!!

Sara - how many flight buddies do you have now!?!?

5. SaraC

SaraC New Member

haha michelle, erm let me think uk 21st june people theres: dave, dan, mark *and his friend chris*, ian, tommy, jemma, laura. thats everyone so far, theres another 9 around somewhere

but from manchester theres me, mark, chris & ian i think, can't remember if dave is goin from manchester!!

xxx

6. DisneyMichelle

Just think sara, a couple of weeks ago you were worried youd have no flight buddies at all now youve got loads!!!

7. SaraC

SaraC New Member

i know, how lucky am i :D

xxx

8. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

I just know i got marie. would be nice to know who else but i know either way me and marie will be hyper the whole way so im not too fussed!

xxx

9. SaraC

SaraC New Member

haha awww. could u imagine if we'd have all had the same leaving date! oh my goodness i swear people wouldn't wana b on our plane!

xxx

10. DisneyMichelle

That would have been crazy!!!!

Just think though - if we do all end up heading to NY or LA or something then we can all fly together then!!!

11. SaraC

SaraC New Member

yeah thats very true michelle, but i think we'll still manage to clear the plane hehe

xxx

12. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

private plane for us...coz everyone else would flee the bloody country!lol!

xxx

13. SaraC

SaraC New Member

LOL that is so true linz, they best all watch out, the brits are comin!

xxx

14. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

we're either gonna give the country a bad or good rep...mmm let me think...

15. SaraC

SaraC New Member

yeah now that sure is a tough one linz, i wonder which one....

16. Marie

Marie Guest

Can u imagine we'll be bouncing of the sides of the plane all journey! Often when i get US domestic flights theyre overbooked and they wont let u make seat prefs. Theyd be making a mistake doing that with us lot cos at least if we all sat together we'd only disturb part the plane!

xxx

17. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

i know they better not. im gonna arrive extra early just to be sure. ant everything to go to plan! dont wanna sit 9 hours by my lonesome!

we're gonna be there at the crack of dawn marie even if i have to go to your house and drag you out the bed!lol!

xxx

18. Marie

Marie Guest

Oh dont worry Lindsey u usually get to sit with who u want to for international flights.
    I'll def be at the airport early tho just to make sure - plus i doubt my dad will give me any choice! Once we get the flight times we'll have to plan meeting point and stuff.
    I should be going from staffs that day it should take just over an hr to the airport. My dads trying to buy a house down there at the min cos hes down there about 4 days a week. I dont fancy the 3 and a half hour drive down from Cumbria - even tho ive done it loads of times.
    xxx

19. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

yeah that'll be fine.

no i dont tink id like a 3.5 hr journey and then at least a three hr wait at the airport, then a 9 hr plane journey, then just under an hour into the apartments! ah no way that would suck! Having said that, i got a 7 hr drive the night before! that'll be fun!!!

xxx

20. Marie

Marie Guest

Aw your poor parents in the car journey! Wow the night b4 disney cant imagine the excitement. Dont think i'll be able to stop smiling!
    xxx