People going on June 21st (or June in general!) how bout all meetin up b4 we go?

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by DanBlacker, Jan 29, 2005.

1. DanBlacker

DanBlacker New Member

The name says it all really! hehe

We could all meet up somewhere before we all jet off! I have no idea where or when but just an idea I had!

Let me know what you think!

Dan

2. katiekat

katiekat New Member

dan- email khartle@excite.com
    if you read this in time, some of us ARE meeting up, tonight !
    The fyxx, dakota street, 8pm
    see you there?

3. WdwJo

WdwJo New Member

Katie, I think Dan is from the UK. Dan, Unless you want to hop on a plane to Canada for a cup of coffee,hehehe
    Jo :)

4. DisneyMichelle

DisneyMichelle Active Member

Im so jealius of you juse people getting to meet up before you go!!

I dont think Ive got he time to meet everyone before i go out in March!!! Would be nice though!!!

5. Marie

Marie Guest

Dan - im thinking us June lot will have visa interviews same day if we're like the dec lot. Then we can all have a night in London and get to know everyone in the long wait at the embassy.

Michelle hopefully ur get to meet all the march uk lot at ur visa interview - would have thought yummy would book everyone for same day.

Marie xxx

6. DanBlacker

DanBlacker New Member

Ar cool. So we prob will get to see each other then before we go. At the US Emabassy! lol that sounds pretty cool tho!

7. DisneyMichelle

DisneyMichelle Active Member

Yeah, i think we'll prob all be on the same day - but i wanna meet you guys too!!! Am gonna have to wait until you arrive to meet you and lindsey!!

8. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

yeah thats annoying michelle! would have been nice to meet you before!

hope we all can meet in london. esp. as i probably wouldnt be able to afford a get together other than that...doubtful it'd be anywhere i can travel cheeply to living so far north!sucks!

xx

9. SaraC

SaraC New Member

michelle has been lucky to meet me, they all jealous *not*!!

but yeah dan as i said the other day great idea, cos we can travel down together anyway, as ur only 15mins or so from my house! still very bizarre we live so close haha!

but yeah marie i hope we do all have our visa ints the same day, or even 2 ajoining days cos if stayin over we could still meet up :)

xxx

10. Marie

Marie Guest

Aw Michelle i wish we could all meet b4 u go, but we'll all make up for it - during the 9 months! Will be nice to meet u at the throw in. Am glad theres water involved cos it will wake me up!

Lindsey - im the same over money i cant really afford to go down south at min - cos i gotta pay my overdraft off and i cant work that much this semester cos all the uni work. I was working out today looking thru that blue booklet what we need to pay - theres prog assessment fee, first months rent, shoes they advise us on - bet those will be gorgeous! Health insurance and visa fee!

The London visa thing would be fun id def stay over as id be coming from Edinburgh/cumbria prob and the embassy expect you to be available for as long as it takes. They have a crazy system - where it can take anything from 2 hrs - 6 hours! Hopefully we'll all get to go London together and can go out or something and go shopping!

Marie xxx

11. SaraC

SaraC New Member

yeah sounds good marie, more plans haha!

yeah goin out, shoppin and of course our third favourite pastime..... men! lol

xxx

12. Marie

Marie Guest

Do men really come third in that list Sara? Are you quite sure?
    xxx

13. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

the shoes are little pumps! theyre the best part of the uniform! they just look like ballet shoes...very comfy!

yeah its gonna be a killer handing all that money over first day!esp when we'll wanna go see the shops!

marie if we do get the same visa interview day we could share a hotel room. that would meke it cheeper i'd imagine!all the more money for the alcohol!

xx

14. Marie

Marie Guest

Def that sounds good Lindsey - sharing a hotel would save money for alcohol and shopping!
    I would have thought at the very least all June 14th people get the same day.
    In March tho when i get my exam timetable im gonna e mail it jason just to make sure he doesnt book me on a day ive got an exam. i guess thats the only way id end up on a diff day to u guys. Think i better let Jason know in march cos i know theres often a few week wait to get interviews and since michelle still hasnt got her apt and shes got 6 weeks - i dont want any risk of having to leave at a later date.

The pumps sound cute - not that you'll be able to see them under that skirt!

xxx

15. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

you must be able to see them, coz i was just passing and i was like ' oh look at there shoes, they're so cute'. plus i have really long legs so fingers Xd!

i'll feel right at home if they feel like dance shoes!

yeah id imagine the interviews will be the same day. they have been in the past!

xxx

16. Marie

Marie Guest

yeah u can dance round the shops when its quiet!
    Give us all dancing lessons!
    xxx

17. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

haha funny you should say that. when we're bored in ben and jerrys right now there's a girl that makes me teach her tap! it o funny. im teaching her stuff for 4 year olds(havent had the heart to tell her that though!)and she finds it too hard...im just like there's nothing easier...except maybe walking...can you manage that!haha!we have a good laugh though!

xxx

18. Marie

Marie Guest

Awww - id prob be the same. I did ballet, tap and modern from when i was 3 -7 years old.
    Then i took up Modern again at 14 cos i was doing a lot of drama at the time so it was recommended but at 16 i moved and stopped cos i was busy with a levels and stuff.
    Will prob have to start at beginning now cos ive prob forgotten it all!
    Something to do in a quiet afternoon at merch!
    xxx

19. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

well im sure playing piggy in the middle with wimbeldon eeyore will get old after a while so that will pass the time!

xxx

20. Marie

Marie Guest

What is this piggy in the middle with eeyore game?
    Love Eeyore hes one of my fave disney characters.
    tho was gutted when Craig told me hes played by a woman. I dont believe it!
    xxx