Phone Interview done! Summer ICP 2014

Discussion in 'ICP Applicants Discussion' started by ana_leal, Dec 11, 2013.

1. ana_leal

ana_leal New Member

Hello!

Im Ana, im from Mexico and i just had my phone interview a couple hours ago and it went great!

I was really nervous, i did a lot of research to get ready but at the end of the day the questions were really basic, i noticed that they ask you questions related to your cover letter so i would suggest to read it before the interview just to be familiar with possible questions.

Mr. Eric was so nice and make you feel really confortable he asked me questions like major and how it related with Disney, about a book i mention i was reading in my cover letter, about the roles and general questions like if i had any tattoos or if i have previously worked for Disney.

At the end he told me he really liked my cover letter and that i did a really good job and was really confident speaking in english and that he thought i have a pretty good chance to get the F2F interview and i will be getting the results around mid january so we'll see :)

2. dianaborjag

dianaborjag New Member

Hi, I'm about to apply for the 2015 summer program and I don't even know how to start my letter! Could you give me some advice? What are they interested in?