phone interview questions

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by kERRIE, Oct 30, 2004.

1. kERRIE

kERRIE New Member

i've sent my application form off, i was just wondering what sort of questions they ask you in the phone interview?!?!? (that is if they do actually want to interview me :-[)

kerrie xxx

2. cinderelli.jessy

cinderelli.jessy New Member

hey kerrie,

they just asked why i applied for this job, what i exactly do at the moment (work...) and whether I could also start to work in October 2005. Dont be too anxious about this interview, it was not difficult at all...
    Oh, and then they are gonna give you the dates for the interview and tell you that you should come well prepared...

So, HAKUNA MATATA ;D ;D ;D 8)

Jessy ;)

3. WdwJo

WdwJo New Member

Well, I'm not sure which country you're from. But here in Canada, the phone interview consisted of a series of questions about Canada, I was asked how I felt about sharing a room with roomates from all over the world, how I felt about leaving home for a year ect.... Actually I think I was asked a lot more questions when I had the phone interview than in the face to face interview. At the final interview I think they really want to see who you are and what you're like, which is more important than anything. Though I was still asked a few questions about Canada at the final interview.
    Hope that helps :D
    Don't worry, it'll go fine!