Phone Interview

Discussion in 'ICP Applicants Discussion' started by DanBursey, Sep 10, 2008.

1. DanBursey

DanBursey New Member

Hey everyone, I recently applied for the ICP and and was thrilled to have received an email regarding the phone interview. I know this is just a small step yet but I'm sure I'm like everyone else when each step closer gets your hopes up a little more.Just wondering from anyone who has done one what kind of questions and topics to expect. Thanks in advance for any tips and clues.

Dan

2. vik

vik New Member

for the phone interview they really just ask you why you want to do it, what you think you'll gain from the experience and if youre willing to work 12 hour shifts and share a room (to which the answer needs to be yes!) its quite informal and its not anything to really worry about. hope that helps!

3. katiej22

katiej22 New Member

that's useful to know - any idea if they are looking for anything specific as to why and what you want to gain?
    cos i get quite stressed on the phone and as a result can't really think on my feet!
    xx

4. Freckles

Freckles Guest

Congrats on getting a phone interview btw!...just thought i would throw that in here lol.

i agree, very useful to know that information.

5. nikiolola

nikiolola New Member

I got that e-mail too! Have asked if can have it this Monday but I've not had it confirmed yet. It's all so exciting! lol

And another thanks for the info ;D

6. Charli

Charli New Member

That's useful to know for me too, I'm hopefully having my interview on Monday around 11am, I asked for 11.30 but someone already got that. Prime time I guess, early enough to not have to wait ages, but late enough to be properly awake!!!

7. ginabella

ginabella New Member

Hey!
    Omg i'm the 11:30!! :D
    How strange is that!

and vik that stuff does help! Also, Do they ask like what you do at uni?! and how it relates or anything? and if you have a job here and stuff?!

Anyway, Hi everyone :) im a bit new...and good luck for the interviews. :)

8. katiej22

katiej22 New Member

OMG I GOT AN INTERVIEW TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Don't know when yet though as I'm stupid and so didn't check my email when I was around earlier, and now I won't know till Monday :mad:
    SOO happy though!!!!
    xx

9. Charli

Charli New Member

Grr you pinched my time *glares*

:p Well done!

I would imagine they wouldn't ask much stuff like that since it's only a 10 minute interview, surely they'd be more interested in an over-view of you and what you want to do at Disney?

But then I wouldn't know until 11 on Monday! I could come straight on here and pass the knowledge on? Provided I'm capable of typing, I get worked up easily and I'm likely to be shaking A LOT!!!

Oooh well done Katie as well :)

10. leomgray

leomgray New Member

I GOT MY EMAIL TODAY!!!!

I THINK IM GOING TO MAKE MINE ON FRIDAY MORNING. That is the only day i seem to be available at the moment.

11. Charli

Charli New Member

Good luck leomgray :) You'll have a great idea of what to expect by then I'm sure!

12. Mr. Mortell

Mr. Mortell New Member

I got mine! I asked for Wednesday at 10am! Wooooop!

13. leomgray

leomgray New Member

What types of things will i get asked? What should i say? Stay positive i am assuming?

14. AlanWCollins

AlanWCollins New Member

Grr!!! I was at work whilst the email came through and have only just been able to reply.

I am hoping to get the call next week - whilst I am on holiday yet away from parents lol!

15. butterpecan

butterpecan New Member

woohoo! i got a telephone interview for the 22nd!! so excited!! 1 week to prepare and get ready!! ahhh! lol! good luck everybody!! xxxxxxx

16. Freckles

Freckles Guest

I GOT ONE!!!!

I have to wait til monday for a reply, hoping for thursday. Though i have no internet til Wednesday so that will be interesting.....

17. leomgray

leomgray New Member

CONGRADULATIONS FRECKLES!!!!!

Hope you get it on Thurday.

18. katiej22

katiej22 New Member

yes, CONGRATULATIONS!
    maybe you could go to an internet cafe or borrow someone's internet phone!
    getting nervous now, just want to know when they want to have it! .... :-\
    xx

19. CharlotteSparkle

CharlotteSparkle New Member

YEY i have a phone interview too, Monday 15th at around 2.30, haven't had it confirmed yet though. Yipee!!!

20. *PennyCrayon*

*PennyCrayon* New Member

Congrats everyone. Methinks I've missed out as everyone seems to have got a phone interview apart from me. Nevermind!

Although I'm pretty annoyed coz I tried to apply in Feburary but was told to apply in September so have missed out as a result! Grrrr