Phone Interview........

Discussion in 'ICP Applicants Discussion' started by katiej22, Oct 7, 2009.

1. katiej22

katiej22 New Member

Anyone else not got the email about the phone interview dates yet?
    I'm wondering if they've forgotten me.... should I email them?
    xx

2. hannah89

hannah89 New Member

I haven't got it either ??? I keep thinking the same thing about e-mailing them? xx

3. the_anarky_boy

the_anarky_boy New Member

I haven't got anything either, neither does a guy i know from high school who applied this year too, so i think we just have to wait really.

4. RSH01

RSH01 New Member

I haven't got the email yet either! I hope it coems soon! Should come this week hopefully?
    Did anyone read anything about a waiting list?

5. catfish278

catfish278 Member

I haven't recieved an email yet either. Don't worry about it guys - when I had my f2f interview for the ICP in 2008 they told me they'd tell me if I'd got in in 2-3 weeks.... FOUR weeks later they emailed me! They have lots of applications to handle and so I'm just going to wait 8)

6. RSH01

RSH01 New Member

hi yal!
    Should i email yummy tomorrow? Havent heard a button from them apart from there will be a phone inetrview! Im freaking out! ???

7. hannah89

hannah89 New Member

Woo finally heard something, did everyone else get the e-mail this morning?

8. smudger

smudger New Member

Yeah I got an email which says we will hear from them over the next four weeks or something similar

9. Tom °O°

Tom °O° New Member

I got the email too. :)

Does this mean that Yummy Jobs is going to call us in the next four weeks at a random moment for the phone interview itself, or are they going to call/mail just to arrange a date and time? ???

10. hannah89

hannah89 New Member

That's what I was wondering because if they call my house phone rather than my mobile then there's no way that they'll reach me as I'm at uni...but I think they must mean just to arrange a time because otherwise they'll just continually miss people with people being in lectures and things??

11. the_anarky_boy

the_anarky_boy New Member

Last year they sent out emails with a selection of times on certain days when we would be available and we told them what time would best suit us. That'll be the next step.

12. madridpolis

madridpolis New Member

Got the mail too!!!! I hope they will arrange the date before!!!

13. catfish278

catfish278 Member

They are pretty good at leaving messages and stuff so you can always call them back if you miss them - if you miss the call it doesn't mean you are chucked out of the interview process as long as you get in contact with them! 8)

14. disneydreamer

disneydreamer New Member

i got the email too, they should email us first with times to choose from but then they seem to change their process slightly each year and i know people that have been called out of the blue in the past...

steph

15. RSH01

RSH01 New Member

Hi everyone!
    well ...... more waiting - i suppose!
    I got an email saying that they would contact me in the next four weeks about the phone interview. I think that means that theyl let us know about the interview before hand!

16. katiej22

katiej22 New Member

Not necessarily - I know the Canadians are called at random times!
    I got the email as well, and replied to ask what number I would be called on, and Michele said they would contact us from the numbers on our profile - so Hannah, if you don't want to be called at home, just change it to a mobile number!
    Exciting stuff! Just wish we would know when we would be called... right now I have a lot of 'free' time, but just my luck they'd call during the tiny amount of compulsary time!
    So exciting :D
    xx

17. hannah89

hannah89 New Member

Thankyou Katie, I just went onto the yummyjobs website to change my profile and when I was editing the numbers I realised there were boxes there that hadn't been there before and that had an * by them, it had 'years in the hospitality industry' which had been put as 0 and then under that 'level of position held' and that had been put as supervisor ??? which isn't true and I tried to change it but the only two other options which were assitant manager or manager, so do I just leave that as it says I have 0 years in the hospitality industry they'll know that I've never been a supervisor? The final box said 'area of expertise (e.g. food and beverage etc.)' but I've never worked for Disney so do I just put merchandise as retail is what I've had experience in before? It won't let me update the numbers without filling in these boxes :-\

18. katiej22

katiej22 New Member

I had the same problem!
    I left my years as 0, and I think I put expertise as any or something, I don't really have any expertise! I have experience, but I thought that wasn't the same.... I need to think about this I think!
    xx

19. CharlotteSparkle

CharlotteSparkle New Member

Just leave the years as 0 and they won't take any notice of the expertise' bit. I hope they don't make us wait toooo much longer, I'm desperate to go back and I daren't think about it too much in case I don't get in. Fingers crossed!!

20. Ophelia

Ophelia New Member

...did everyone get this email saying that its gonna take another 4 weeks?....cuz I didnt get it....even though I got the one ages ago about how they would contact us in 2 weeks.....
    ahhh...I'm worried....lol :-\