Phone interview

Discussion in 'ICP Applicants Discussion' started by Cassielyn27, Nov 22, 2010.

1. Cassielyn27

Cassielyn27 New Member

Hi everyone,
    so I know there are already a ton of topics on here regarding the phone interviews, but it's kind of hard to find all of them sometimes. I just wanted to know for those of you who have already had your phone interview, what your best advice is? Just scheduled mine for next Tuesday at 10:45!!
    Thanks so much, :)

2. LisaInWonderland

LisaInWonderland New Member

Be yourself, make a little list prior to the interview of why you think youd be good working for them and make sure you get out all of your good points! its more justlie a nice chat! good luck! x

3. Cassielyn27

Cassielyn27 New Member

Ahh alright!! Thank you :) .. do they ask you about piercings ?

4. anjefferson

anjefferson New Member

yes and tattoos.

5. Natalee666

Natalee666 New Member

What's ppl talking about fone interviews? Like do we gt a phone interview after the face to face? Or like is it what u get before u get accsepted for a face to face ha ha confuddled! ??? ??? :D ;D

6. Linzee

Linzee New Member

It's the first step before a f2f or a group pre screen interview at certain universities, but i'm not sure if the 6 month ICPs get a phone interview or not like the summer ICPs, what programme you applying for Natalee? :)

7. Natalee666

Natalee666 New Member

I'm applying for the summer programme 2011 :) for June 19th take off :) it's a very competativeness time slot like wert one is applying for that one :( what about u :) xx

8. Linzee

Linzee New Member

Hi, I applied for the May 24th start :) seemed to be quite a few people applying for that one to, although not as many as the June one! What roles are you hoping to get? so nervous to get our results! :-\
    x

9. Natalee666

Natalee666 New Member

i put loads down :eek: i would love to do the character performer ;) or.... merch ;) or..... like the character buddy wow that would be cool!!! but i put house wife and full service and operations too :) but im like 5"5 so i dunno if im allowed to be a performer :( how did ur interview go? i got so nevous and blabbed on loads :( lol the girl i was with had such good answers and i was like woooowww!! amd then it came to be and i was like ha i forgot what i wanted to say lol!! i was interviewed by robin in sheffield, she didnt give much away like lol i couldnt read her body language atall!! and then she got me n and the other girl mixed up lol!!sooo i dunno in the slightest if i have this or not :( kinda getting ready for regection but i have super high hopes lol x

10. Natalee666

Natalee666 New Member

think we will get replies monday, give them the weekend to decide and then tell us monday evening because there was a northumbria uni one one tuesday and they wudda been told 2-3 weeks also :) fingers crossed people!!! x

11. Linzee

Linzee New Member

Gosh there has been soo many interviews :( I cant decide how my interview went, I know it went fast! but yeah I had Robin to and so hard to read how they feel, but i blabbed lots too especially compared to the other girl her answers were so solid and I was just a bag of nerves :-\ I've been trying to hype myself up for rejection to but I just want this so bad it's hard not to constantly think what if, I just seem to find something new everyday that could possibly go against me compared to the 100s of other applicants :( but need to be POSITIVE! ;D ..... I hope we do hear Monday, I hadnt realised that there was still interviews going on this week! I wonder if they are all summer ICPs or if some are 6 month interviews .......
    x

12. Cassielyn27

Cassielyn27 New Member

My phone interview's on Tuesday, Everyone else i've heard from has already had their face to face interviews whereas i'm just getting to the first stage!! kind of nervous.. where are you guys from ? I'm from London, Ontario

13. Linzee

Linzee New Member

Hey were from the UK, I think things go a bit faster here than in Canada as there is loads to do before starting the programme.
    Best of luck for your interview on Tuesday ;D

14. Cassielyn27

Cassielyn27 New Member

Oooh nice!! jealous haha i'm so nervous for my interview ahhh... thanks though!! did you already do the phone and f2f interviews?