PHOTOS!

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by morrs084, Jan 7, 2011.

1. morrs084

morrs084 New Member

Hey,
    So i was bored, and thought what else should i do at 1:30 in the morning? lol.. so i put together lots of pictures from my CRP. If you there's anything particular you'd like to see a picture of, i probably have it.. (i took a billion photos in during my program) thought it would help with the excitement/waiting. Anyone can post their pictures from their programs/vacations.

[​IMG]
    This is a picture of the circle vision movie (Canada Attractions)

[​IMG]
    This is my friend driving one of those jet ski/bond boat things. I learned in my last week that cast members get 50% off.. so it's like $20 less then i think. So we took it a couple out for a spin. SOO much fun!

[​IMG]
    This is a photo of building nine in The Commons, one of the apartment complexes you could live in on the CRP.

[​IMG]
    Welcome to The Commons.

[​IMG]
    Wishes, enough said.

[​IMG]
    This is a picture of the inside of a room in The Commons. This is actually my roommates bed. She's on here and is probably going to kill me when she sees it. She should just be happy i made her bed for the picture. ;)

[​IMG]
    The German Pavillion.

[​IMG]
    View of the World Showcase Lagoon in Epcot.

[​IMG]
    The Mexican Pavillion

[​IMG]
    Illuminations, reflections of earth.

[​IMG]
    You can even have fun at Christmas! A couple of my friends stayed at The Grand Floridian Resort for Christmas Eve/Christmas Night and had our own Christmas Celebration. It was the best one i've ever had!

[​IMG]
    We even decorated our room.

[​IMG]
    A view of in The Commons.

[​IMG]
    The Clubhouse/Bus Stop in The Commons.

[​IMG]
    This was my arrival group on Traditions Day at Disney University.

[​IMG]
    Magic Kingdom on Boxing Day.

[​IMG]
    You will receive these (if you're in Food & Bev) on your Discovery Day. It contains the menu, a welcome packet, list of managers/leaders, rules and policies, bunch of stuff you'll remember over time.

[​IMG]
    A view of The Canadian Pavilion.

[​IMG]
    Another Canadian Pavilion. This is the Merch area.

[​IMG]
    A guy in my arrival group did this. In the Uk, you're allowed to draw with chalk on the ground, although i think they stopped it, i can't remember.

[​IMG]
    Another view of Epcot.

[​IMG]
    Really, does it ever get old, looking at that castle?

[​IMG]
    You get one of these when you graduate.

[​IMG]
    Inside Le Cellier.

[​IMG]
    Flower & Garden Festival.

[​IMG]
    This one was in Canada.

[​IMG]
    Another view of Canada.

[​IMG]
    Okay, this picture is purely for Alumini.. My friend got fed up of always getting denyed from Mary at the Labour Centre.. so he made this. It was funny.

[​IMG]
    Wishes again.

[​IMG]
    Another panoramic of Magic Kingdom.

[​IMG]
    Dream Along with Mickey.

[​IMG]
    If you go down, i suggest you see Hoop Dee Doo, at The Winderness Lodge. It's a dinner show, and it's really funny and good.

[​IMG]
    You can stay in a cabin, and it's really fun!

[​IMG]
    A view from the Wilderness Campgrounds.

[​IMG]
    And you can rent canoes. There's ALWAYS something to do at Disney.

[​IMG]
    This is the main view of The Commons.

[​IMG]
    Panoramic of Inside the castle. Cinderella's Royal Table.

[​IMG]
    This was inside my apartment. In are living room/kitchen area.

[​IMG]
    And this is a panoramic of inside my room.

2. villagomez

villagomez New Member

those pictures are amazing! i really can't wait to be part of the disney magic :D!

Thanks for sharing =) i really liked all of them!!

3. Missish

Missish New Member

The Commons looks amazing!

4. fonzetus

fonzetus New Member

Thanks for sharing, now i RELLY want to become part of this world!

5. mpark90

mpark90 Member

Thanks for sharing a picture of my bed there sam... haha

6. Missish

Missish New Member

Oh, while we're on the subject of beds - are the beds the normal twin bed size, or are they bizarrely long, like in college dorms?

7. mushu

mushu New Member

I wondered if it might be your bed, when I saw the Stitch on there!

Yeah, I heard that the beds are a different size, so like a sheet off of your bed at home wouldn't fit the US beds - I think they're bigger

8. meelie

meelie New Member

Wow, thanks for positing these! I'm soooo excited now! It's really interesting to see pics of The Commons and things too, my parents keep asking where I'll be living and now they can get an idea of what it's like :D xxx

9. mpark90

mpark90 Member

I took a sheet from home and it fit fine
    i dont think the beds are any longer
    and yes my bed :)
    with stitch <3

10. mushu

mushu New Member

Oooh it fit fine eh? That's pretty cool. I love the HSM and Aladdin too!

Oh and cos I forgot to say it before, really great pictures, thanks for posting them up here!!

11. morrs084

morrs084 New Member

Haha.. at least i picked a tidy picture. ;) I remember i made your bed for that and had to un make it so you wouldn't freak out when you got home.

And your welcome anyone. I was going to post pictures of the costumes.. but i wans't sure of how i felt with my posting pictures of my friends.. or i guess how my friends felt about it.

And about the beds, they are a single/twin size. They're not bad, but if you can get yourself a memory foam or something it will make it a lot nicer. Or do what Parkypants did and just order a new bed and tell them it's REALLY uncomfortable and the springs are broken and such. ;)

12. jimbolico

jimbolico New Member

Tonta at least it was a neat bed, not the awful thing i had to see in that apt all the time!!! Jajaja!!1

Love the pics! loved that apt in the commons!!!

13. disney-dude

disney-dude New Member

Those photos were cool - I'm all excited now

14. CarlaTink

CarlaTink New Member

Wow these are amazing! Thanks for sharing, really gets me in the Disney mood! :) xx

15. VikkiLillyBee

VikkiLillyBee New Member

Hehe, I see those pictures all the time! It's awesome.

FYI, the UK can still draw hopscotch on the ground :D We're actually allowed two per day, although we often only have one. And we're only allowed to draw them when we're not meant to be doing anything else... ie, when It's quiet.

Some people make really rather artistic hopscotches, it's pretty cool! I've yet to draw one myself, but I kinda want to.

16. pinkspideruk

pinkspideruk Active Member

i loved doing hopscotch :)

i used to make all random ones - sometimes do extra long ones and one time i got some kids to help by laing down on the floor so i could draw roud them for the startig square and a donald duck for the finish :D

i also did a fab curvy one which started with a fish at one end and ended in an arrowing pointing to the rose ad crown with chips around it hehe

i thought i would add just a few pics from mine cos i have literally thousands too
    [​IMG]

[​IMG] my room the first week

[​IMG] after a few weeks lol

[​IMG] kitchen

[​IMG] living room

[​IMG] cinderellas carousel

17. mpark90

mpark90 Member

Haha everyone is making my bed sounds all messy!
    i just was always in a rush in a morning to get to work on time, so i didnt have time to be making it all fancy!!!

and no one made you look at my bed Jimbo :p ahaha

xxxxx

feel free to put a picture of me up Sam, no offence will be taken.. unless its horrific! i think you know which ones i mean!

18. morrs084

morrs084 New Member

hahah... that's not true and you know it! :p I made mine, and i was in just as much as a rush. But it was a part of my experience, and this time i'm fully aware of what i'm getting myself into. As long as i can have a path on the floor to the closet and bathroom, i'm happy. :D

and okay.. i'll post some pictures later tonight of Canada & Uk Costumes.. maybe a Mexican one too.

19. jimbolico

jimbolico New Member

I love you girls!!!! @ParkyPants & morrs084

20. morrs084

morrs084 New Member

Hey,
    So as promised i have some pictures of cast members in their costumes. I put a few other random pictures just for fun. You guys seemed to like it. ;D

[​IMG]

So this is what a UK Merch male, costume looks like.

[​IMG]

Two Canadian Cast Members working on Popcorn Cart

[​IMG]

Canadian Cast Members inside Le Cellier (I think the costume might be changing in the next 2 months)

[​IMG]

Female and male are the same inside Le Cellier Steakhouse.

[​IMG]

Purley for alumini... ALEXX!! <3 She was are GT (General Tellar) for Canada, and filled in a bit in UK.

[​IMG]

Full view of Canadian Girls Popcorn costume. One of my favorite pictures!!

[​IMG]

Uk Male Rose & Crown/Chippie Costume.

[​IMG]

I saw this, and thought it was appropriate to post. You'll see some of Canada's costumes in there.

[​IMG]

Another Canada Cart female costume.

[​IMG]

Le Cellier - Canada Costume with out apron. (they don't let you wear your apron backstage anymore, due to "contamination"

[​IMG]

Eager Canadian Popcorn Cast Member.

[​IMG]

Female UK Rose & Crown Costume. This is what Michelle does for fun while working at Disney!

[​IMG]

As you can see, Canadian Merch is pretty much the same, only they wear "hiking boots" instead of black non-slip shoe polishable shoes.

[​IMG]

This is what the Female Mexican Attractions Costume look like. The poncho is only for when it gets cold.

[​IMG]

This is more of a full picture of UK Female Food & Bev costume.

[​IMG]

Canada Cart, Female & Male.

[​IMG]

Name tag, and you get the earning your ears tag while you're training on anything at disney.

[​IMG]

A full view of the UK Male Food & Bev costume.

[​IMG]

And this is what the mexican female merch costumes look like.

[​IMG]

Female Uk Chippie attire. Same as before, but you get the chippie bonnet/hat.

[​IMG]

One of my favorites.

[​IMG]

Celebrate a Dream Come True Parade.

[​IMG]

This is inside my Patterson apartment. They look a lot more new then Commons. (it was only messy cause it was the day before my contract ended.)