Pirates Of The Caribbean 2 Storyline revealed!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by stu_uk, Feb 3, 2005.

1. stu_uk

stu_uk New Member

The storyline of the next Pirates Of The Caribbean movie was revealed earlier this week.

The storyline of the next movie, Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest, was described by Walt Disney Chairman Dick Cook. He announced: "This time around, Johnny (Depp) returns as Captain Jack Sparrow and is caught in yet another tangled web of supernatural intrigue. It turns out Captain Jack owes a blood debt to the legendary Davey Jones, ruler of the ocean depths and captain of the ghostly Flying Dutchman.

"If Jack can't figure a crafty way out of this one, he'll be cursed to an afterlife of eternal servitude and damnation. And as if that weren't enough, Captain Jack's problems throw a huge wrench into the wedding plans of the blissful Will Turner (Orlando Bloom) and Elizabeth Swann (Keira Knightley), who quickly find themselves thrust into Jack's misadventures."

Dead Man's Chest should be released next summer, with the third film following a year later.

8)

2. tiggercharlotte

tiggercharlotte New Member

Oooh sounds good! Hope its as utterly fantastic as the first one was :D Mmmmmm Johnny Depp and Orlando Bloom! Scrummy! ;D
    Charlotte x

3. gismo1554

gismo1554 New Member

YEah for Orlando and Johnny again!!!!!!!!!!

4. Goldytap

Goldytap New Member

Cant wait!!! luved the first movie, but the storyline for this one sounds a lot better then the first! and  Charlotte i agree Johnny Depp and Orlando Bloom are definately scrummy!

Sarah :D

5. topsassyuk

topsassyuk New Member

Me and my mum are such big pirates fans, we have a copy of the dvd each and we have watched them so many times that my mum has had to buy a new one for herself coz the old one just jumps so many times, mines getting pretty jumpy too so might have to also buy a new one!!!! Who wouldnt agree Johnny and Orlando are the best?!!!!!

Jess x