Please can you help with business attire

Discussion in 'Alumni Discussion' started by CANADIAN, Apr 5, 2006.

1. CANADIAN

CANADIAN Guest

Help,
    I'm going out to buy "business attire" for the 3 days I need it (3 days is correct right??) and im going through the look book and it says nothing about nice black capris or a longer skirt???? also it says up top that you can wear a polo shirt and then below it it says that you can NOT...i have no idea. i dont want to wear a suit if i dont have to, because its to bloody hot....can anyone please help!! can anyone tell me what they wore???!!!!!!

Thank-you!

2. gismo1554

gismo1554 New Member

OK from what I remember it was no polo shirts. I wore a smart T-shirt and then a suite skirt and jacket. You can wear long skirts or trousers as loads of people did.

3. Linda-bo-binda

Linda-bo-binda New Member

Just remember if you're wearing a skirt (or capris) that you need pantyhose for anything at the Disney University. They sometimes turn girls away for having bare legs!

~*~Linda~*~

4. CANADIAN

CANADIAN Guest

Thank-you guys!!
    This is so very helpful, "pantyhose" thats such a good tip, and something that i totally forgot about!! thankss!!

Anyone eles remember what they wore?!?!?!

5. megbeau

megbeau New Member

I remember bringing down a suit to wear for the training days...man was that a mistake! I ended up just wearing the dress shirt & pants (minus the jacket). YES but don't forget pantyhose - tres important!

6. Shivasauras

Shivasauras New Member

Is a black knee length skirt and short sleeve blouse ok?

7. Mara Mouse

Mara Mouse New Member

Ooo ... good question. That's what I was thinking of too ... I can imagine it's going to be pretty warm ... the less we have to wear the better!

8. paalerik

paalerik New Member

As far as i remember, that is enough. I wore dark pants and short sleeved shirt. The gilrs at my arrival group wore knee lenght skirts and blouses. As long as you don't wear jeans or shorts i think you are pretty good.

9. kerrbear

kerrbear New Member

do they have to be black tights, "pantyhose" or is tan colour ok? what do we ware on out feet? gathering trainers and flip flops are a no no ... i hate heals though so are we aloud flats?

10. Shivasauras

Shivasauras New Member

Someone said to me they had to be natural colour tights

11. Jmpat

Jmpat New Member

Try not to stress too much, yeah some girls do get turned away from the Disney University for not wearing their 'pantyhose' but they sell them in vending machines dotted aroud backsatge anyways for emergency situations.
    I wore a pale grey pencil skirt and a light cotton blouse or a fitted smart top with flat shoes (handy cuz they drag you all over the park) and the obligitory 'pantyhose'.
    Good luck - Julie

12. Mara Mouse

Mara Mouse New Member

I guess I should go buy some flats then ... I love my heels (I'm 5'2") but if it's as much walking as everyone makes it sound my heels might not love me.

Maybe I can find some cute kitten heels ...

*dreaming of shoe shopping*

13. spa_life_girl

spa_life_girl New Member

WALKING
    WALKING
    WALKING.......

this equals.....FLATS FLATS FLATS!!

;D ;D ;D

COMFORT BABY!!

14. monkian

monkian New Member

i really should get into wearing heels...(i'm only nearly 5') but i love flats!!!so thank god they are ok

15. spa_life_girl

spa_life_girl New Member

I really LOVE wearing heels but if there is TONS of walkin to be had.......

FLATS are where it's at!! ;D

16. Kristine

Kristine New Member

Im thinking Im still gonna wear my shoes with a heel its only small but I bet Im gonna pay for it at the end on the day

17. monkian

monkian New Member

yeah actually the only sensible shoes i have have heels...small tho they may be they still hut after alot of wear...infat haven't worn them since my f2f...maybe i should see about getting new shoes...

18. spa_life_girl

spa_life_girl New Member

NEW SHOES...............

YIPPEE!! that is a wonderful idea!! THANKS Queeny...LOVE IT!! ;DMe thinks I have some shoes to buy before I fly out

19. monkian

monkian New Member

Woohoo Shoe shopping... i think it has to be done! SLG

20. spa_life_girl

spa_life_girl New Member

Well that doesn't mean we CAN'T DO it while we are DOWN there together...... :D