Previous CRP Participants -- Question for you!

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by mywonderland, Feb 2, 2012.

1. mywonderland

mywonderland New Member

This is for anyone who has completed the CRP program before. I just have some questions ... like is it worth it for the year etc..? Like I know there are going to be ups and downs and probably more downs than ups, but what did you take away from the experience? I'm not looking to make money, I just want an exciting adventure and a change up from the every day life kind of thing. Just looking to hear about thoughts and opinions on the program! If anyone cares to share, that'd be great! :)

2. AnnaBell

AnnaBell New Member

My number one piece of advice, if you're considering applying for this, DO IT!!!!
    You will have literally the greatest year of your life. I can assure you that the ups blow the downs out the water. Yes you are going to have downs at times but you just have to step back, and realise the opportunity you've been given. As for money, I made a fair bit when I was tipped but then spent it all on trips and experiences, I don't regret a single thing I did. You are going to meet some truly incredible people and make magic every day. I would say it's a once in a life time experience, but its what you make of it.
    I wish you all the luck in the world if you apply.
    xxx

3. Snowheyoh

Snowheyoh New Member

I leave April 10th, but I know a few people that are on their second round of the CRP. The LOVED it.

4. hug_hayley

hug_hayley New Member

Hey

Any top tips for the final interview stage?

Going down to London Disney offices for mine on 13th Feb, getting nervous already!!!

x

5. Snowheyoh

Snowheyoh New Member

6. missdipika

missdipika New Member

Hey,

I'm leaving on the 14th Feb to go work in Epcot UK Pavillion (merch) on the CRP programme in the UK pacillion. I have made a blog - of my processes up untill the point of going (last 6 months) so have a look - and if you need any help just give me a shout :)

xxxx

http://dippyindisney.blogspot.com/

7. mywonderland

mywonderland New Member

Thank you everyone for all your responses! By the looks of it, it seems like this is definitely a wonderful opportunity! For some unforeseen circumstances, I had to decline the interviews the last session, but I have applied for this round and have made it through to the phone interview! It was nice to hear everyones thoughts about the program. Makes the process a little easier :)

Thanks everyone.

8. villagomez

villagomez New Member

best year ever, period

Do it :D the only thing you might regret is that the program only last one year!!!