Question to current participants about discounts...

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by Mom of an Applicant, Apr 1, 2006.

1. Mom of an Applicant

Mom of an Applicant New Member

Hey!

I am starting to think about our family trip down in late August to enjoy the parks and then bring Shayna home from her summer ICP.

I have a number of questions regarding the room discounts, packages, and restaurants...

Free dining is now being offered in late August if you purchase a package. Do ICP's get the discount on packages, or just room reservations? Do ICPers get to use their meal discount just themselves, or if we are out as a family, do we get the discount on the total bill? Does anyone know what the meal discount is? Has anyone ever had a problem booking a room for friends or family while you're down there?

2. Ursula

Ursula New Member

Hello Mom of an applicant, I am a mum of a UK cast member who is now in Disney and I can answer this one!!!!!!!!!!!

Cast members can get you a discount on rooms but you can't get the dining plan added on to it. The only way you would be able to get the free dining plan is to pay full price for the room and then add on the tickets.

We tried to get the dining plan whilst we were there in February (before she went to work) and we couldn't.

3. adjonline

adjonline New Member

See my post in Alumni discussion :)