Re-appliers!!

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by ellen101, Sep 18, 2004.

1. ellen101

ellen101 New Member

hello all

to celebrate my 600th post (I spend far too much time on here!! :-[) I thought I'd start a new topic for those of us who are re-applying soon...I don't think I can wait til December to send my CV again!!

so, where is everyone???

Ellen xxx :D

2. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

Hey guys!
    Well my situation is a little complicated...C i applied 2 years ago and i actually did get the job. However i also got offered a place at the scottish classical dance centre too. so i thought i could re apply for disney but i'd be getting on for dancing after a year away id be almost 20. late for a dancer. so i went there.

I left there this year as i felt i'd gained all i could so Ive reapplied to the mouse! I got face to face in feb 2005!eek the nerves! Im working in a cafe just now saving the pennies(going on holiday(guess where)in 3 weeks).

So thats it. gosh my hands ache after typing all that!clearly don't use a computer enough ;D

I'm going to stop babbeling now.

Love and hugs
    Lindsey
    x

3. Tinks

Tinks New Member

Well, Ellen

You know my story and I'm totally with you on the waiting thing!! Is seems like FOREVER ago that I actually sent my CV in the first place!!

COME ON DECEMBER!!

Kerry

4. tiggercharlotte

tiggercharlotte New Member

Lol- well I think you know mine too! I can't wait til December either! :-\ Still seems pretty far away but i guess it'll come soon enough! :D
    Charlotte x

5. DisneyMichelle

DisneyMichelle Active Member

Just want to say congratulations to Lindsey on getting the face0-to-face in february!  ;D

I think the last I knew of your situation was that you were waiting to hear back from Yummy so

CONGRATULATIONS

Michelle xx

6. ellen101

ellen101 New Member

yeah, well done!! Hopefully (*everything crossed!*) me, char and kerry will see you there!! :D

ellen x

7. Tinks

Tinks New Member

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D LETS HOPE SO!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

8. tiggercharlotte

Definitely!! That's great you got an interview Lindsey! Well done! ;D
    Charlotte x

9. DisneyMichelle

Hey guys!!

I think you should all apply now. Theyve obviously started the phone interviews for the feb face-to-face as both Andy and Lou have had theirs - and youve all had to wait for long enough now!!!

10. LouRogerson

LouRogerson New Member

I agree with Michelle, bombard them with your applications unitl they get so fed up and just give you the job out of perseverance, that's my plan of action should all go wrong this time.

Lou

11. Anni

Anni New Member

hey,

i´ve got a question:

did they give you any reasons why they decline you? (to young, languqge too bad, behaviour) :-[

Thanks for replying, anni

12. tiggercharlotte

Nope! They say that they can't- because of the number of applications! :mad: I understand their point, but its so frustrating for us! :(
    Charlotte x

13. Tinks

Tinks New Member

I agree with Charlotte!!

It is soo annoying! Beacuse u never know if the thing that put them off u still have! Raa

Kerry

14. ellen101

ellen101 New Member

Hello everyone!!

My fellow reappliers...I go away for a few days (to DUBLIN!! :D) and I seemed to have missed so much!!!

so what's everyone been upto?? everyone still got their applying mojo?? no-one lost it in the last 4 days???

ellen xxxx :-*

15. tiggercharlotte

Hell yeah! But I'm still restraining myself at the moment. :( Maybe I'll start rewriting my cv/cover letter soon though :D- after all I don't want to rush it ;) Lol. ::)
    Charlotte x

16. emma

emma New Member

good luk to all u!!!!!!!!!! it must be sooo frustrating! lindsey well done on getting through! ill see u at the interviews in feb i guess along with bryan and fingers crossed andy too!!!!! ill be the baby in the corner lol(ill have just turnd 18) !!!! x x x

17. DisneyMichelle

Hey Emma, welcome to the boards - congrats on the interview in February!!!

Ellen - Im so jealous, have always wanted to go to Dublin - must have been great!!!

Am pretty impressed that you guys have been so estrained and not been sending a CV to Yummy every week!!!

Michelle xx

18. ellen101

ellen101 New Member

I emailed yummy to find out what their new address was...I know it was on the old boards, but I couldn't be bothered to try and look through them all!! anyway, Jason said it would be better to email the CV and cover letter....so I guess that saves the trouble of getting yet another passport photo!!! Hopefully I'll email mine asap...he never mentioned waiting!!

Michelle: Dublin was really good....or should I say it was grand!!!

ooh, and I know that no-one will be as excited as me, but I splashed out on a video camera yesterday!!! :D It's SO beautiful and all very exciting!!!!! My main reason for buying it was with Florida in mind....yay!!!

Ellen xxx :D

19. tiggercharlotte

Whoohoo! Yay for the camera Ellen! ;D Oooh now I'm in a quandry. Should I email Jason and see whether I can reapply now, or should I leave it and wait..... ???
    Charlotte x

20. Tazzy

Tazzy New Member

Just to let you guys know, re-applied already and I'm going to the interviews "finals" in Vancouver on October 21. :) This is my first "finals" too :) I'm so excited right now! lol

Good luck to everyone that is re-applying. The wait is a pain but you guys will make it sooner or later. :) I've waited still last year to get into this final interview and I've finally got into it. It's frustrating yes, but I've always say that good things happen to people who are patience (don't know if I spelled that right LOL).

Gary :)