received application form by email - after getting through to the 2nd interview?

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by kristinenorway, Aug 29, 2013.

1. kristinenorway

kristinenorway New Member

I'm confused.

In June, I Applied for the Disney Cultural Representative program. A week later, I had a Skype interview With one of the recruiters from Disney (a French lady, Corinne). A couple of weeks later I got an email from her saying I'm through to the second interview, which will be held here in Oslo in October.

And this morning I got an email from the Disney team, With a link to an Application form.

Dear Kristine Irene,

Thank you for interest in Disney International Programs! We would like to invite you to complete an application for the Disney Cultural Representative Program.

To submit your application, please click the link below and follow the instructions to apply.

What is this? Am I not through to the next round after all, or what? I'm confused.

2. Jenna88

Jenna88 Member

Hi Kristine,
    If it's the same as the process in the UK you have to fill in and print off the application and take it with you to the final interview (the stage you're now at). It gives the recruiter all your information in an easily accessible way for the interview. Good luck.

3. kristinenorway

kristinenorway New Member

Oh, I see! Thank you :)