Recent Interviews

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by Grouchy87, Nov 26, 2004.

1. Grouchy87

Grouchy87 New Member

Hey guys,

Just wondered how all the interviews went recently and if you know how you got on?

Have mine in a couple of months in London, well excited! lol.

Hope you all did ok,

Bry

2. ellen101

ellen101 New Member

Hey Bryan!

I found out a few weeks ago that I'm at the Feb interviews too!! can't wait! so excited (and more so that I get to buy a suit and stay a night in a hotel! ;))

How you feeling about it all?

Ellen xxx :D

3. SaraC

SaraC New Member

hey bryan long time no speak!

went well, me, dan & michelle *plus a few others off here* have heard we r all under consideration, so hopefully b hearing soon from yummy through a phone call if/when we leave!

if u need any more info on the interviews in feb *what they ask etc*, only have 2 ask

Sara xx

4. Grouchy87

Grouchy87 New Member

Hey guys,

yea am looking forward to a few days in London too!Will be nice to meet you all in feb, well done on getting through on the phone interview ellen!

Thanks for the offer Sara! I'm real busy at work atm (xmas etc) and have a load of exams in jan so am not really thinking bout my interview much! I'll ask a load of question before i go though! :)

Hope you get accepted!

Bry

5. SaraC

SaraC New Member

No probs Bry, i know all about work loads i have tons for uni due before xmas.

yeah the offer is there whenever you wana ask either post up on the boards or send me a message i'll help u as much as i can. thanks the wait of hearing is agonising, as you'll learn in february!

Sara xx

6. emma

emma New Member

i know how u feel bry, got my A2 exams in january too! ONE ON MY 18TH!!!!!!!!!! in fact u will have it...the biology central concepts?? gutted. ah well ill celebr8 in london in feb with u and ellen....me and her have a trip 2 tiffanys planned i think!!! lol messin.wb luv ema x x xx

7. ellen101

ellen101 New Member

I don't mind a trip to tiffanys....can we get dressed up in our suits and go round the extra posh bit on the bottom floor pretending we can afford stuff?? ;)

Bryan, where are you coming from for the interviews? are you going to be getting a hotel room the night before? we should go out for a couple of drinks (hmmm, maybe orange juice and/or coke!.....probably not a good idea for alcohol the night before... ::), or for a cheapy meal). Can't wait...I'm getting so excited!!!

The other day I thought to myself '2 weeks til the end of term, then 2 weeks til xmas, then 2 months til my birthday....and my interview!!! :D' It's not far away!! :-\

Ellen xxx :D

8. SaraC

SaraC New Member

haha ellen u shud all go 4 a drink ;) thats what me, dan & michelle did, we only had one, if u do stay in hammersmith there is a llyods & weatherspoons with cheapy, nice food ;) the two hotels r the novotel & holiday inn express, novotel is almost opposite the offices, and holiday inn about 5 mins walk. lots of eating places/bars around ;)

xxx

9. Tinks

Tinks New Member

Hey lets hope Charlotte, me and all the other December CV senders will be joing you guys for a drink!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH   :eek: :eek: :eek:

December the 1st is tomorrow!! Damn, Im excitied about sending my CV, can you imagine what Id be like if I got any further??!!  ;D :D ;D :D

Kerry

10. ellen101

ellen101 New Member

Hooray....tomorrow, tomorrow, tomorrow.....la la la!! :D

Ellen xxx
    P.S. Good luck!! :D

11. SaraC

SaraC New Member

yay good luck with everythin kerry *and charlotte* im sure u wont need it tho ;)

xxx

12. Tinks

Tinks New Member

;D ;D ;D ;D :D :D :D :D  YEY!!  :D :D :D :D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Thanks Ellen!!

;) ;) ;) Good luck to everyone else too!!!  ;) ;) ;)

13. Tinks

Tinks New Member

Thanks to Sara to!!

14. SaraC

SaraC New Member

no probs kerry, keep me updated as to how everythin goes ;)

xxx

15. Grouchy87

Grouchy87 New Member

Hey!

I have a bit of a trek, comin from Plymouth! I am probably going to stay for 2 nights, the one before and one after! Make the most of the time away!

going out for a drink sounds cool, was gonna suggest that anyway! lol. I think i might pass on the trip to Tiffany's though :p

I have an exam on the 28th i think, just after my birthday! I have escaped one on my birthday! I dnt have the same bio that u do though, mine is on all sorts of junk so i will be celebrating big time in London!

Bry

16. DisneyMichelle

DisneyMichelle Active Member

You guys are gonna have such a great time at the interview - i know we all certainly did!!! Drinks the night beforehand are certainly the way to go - will relax those nerves!! :D

Good luck to everyone sending their Cvs tomorrow (or any other time in december) - ive got my fingers crossed for all of you to hear good news asap!!!

17. Grouchy87

Grouchy87 New Member

Yep i have too! Good luck guys, am sure you'll be fine! :d

Bry

18. tiggercharlotte

tiggercharlotte New Member

Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Something is conspiring against me. Every time it comes to the week I need to send in my application I am absolutely running round like a headless chicken!! :mad: I still haven't finished it, have one hell of a headache and am going to be out most of the rest of the week! Arghhhhhhhhh!

But thanks for all the good lucks guys! ;D
    Sorry rant over now ;)
    Charlotte x

19. disney_dreamer

disney_dreamer New Member

hey bry

just thought id send you a little msg to let you know im going to the feb interviews..cant wait,sooo excited.

does anyone know if its a one on one interview and how long does it last,or do you go in as a group?
    good luck,see you there!!!
    luv steph
    xxxxxx

20. SaraC

SaraC New Member

right ill try help u out here steph.

u get to the disney offices for 830am, they give u a few forms to fill out with job preferences, then u have a group presentation where u all sit down and the recruiters give u lotsa info on the parks/living/laws etc, for around 1 1/2 hrs. then jason read our interview times out first one being 1115am and last one being 615pm. i was lucky and was the first person in at 1115. u have a one on one interview with one of the disney recruiters, its more of a general chat though asking you about where u live, and whatever comes up in conversation. i got asked why i wanted to work for disney and why she thought i should be hired!

any more info u want just give me a bell
    Sara