ROOMIES!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by kelly_p, May 13, 2005.

1. kelly_p

kelly_p New Member

I cant remember if this topic has been done before but even if it has its here again! i was wondering what roomies ppl would prefer - i want someone from mexico so they can teach me spanish and somone from china so they can teach me how to cook chinese food as its one of my favourites (bit of a cheeky reason - but they may want to learn how to cook a roast u so never no)

2. Grouchy87

Grouchy87 New Member

I agree with those 2! i also want a German so i can learn the language, or an Italian for food! lol. I think there may be up to 7 other people in the apartment, there are 4 bed apts aren't there?

Bry

3. kelly_p

kelly_p New Member

yeah i think they do - oh yeah italian is good to i forgot that ;D

4. Grouchy87

Grouchy87 New Member

Maybe we should just put a request in to disney! lol. "i want that one" :p

5. kelly_p

kelly_p New Member

dear disney..............lol ;D

6. Grouchy87

Grouchy87 New Member

Did i read somewhere that we dnt share with Americans cos they live in a diff apt block? :S

7. kelly_p

kelly_p New Member

i dont no thats a question for sara or an alumni or somethin? ;D

8. Celephaïs

Celephaïs New Member

Jepp, that's true, they donæt live at the commons, but at chatham and vista way...

Spekaing of roomies, I would really like a Canadian, Brit or German (same reason as Grouchy, to learn the language, I know the basics, but I want to speak it fluently). As long as it's not someone from a hot country, as someone mentioned somewhere, they like it hot, and I can't stand hot....

9. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

ooo i dont mind.....but im on the summer program so i wont be living in the commons......... ;D

10. Celephaïs

Celephaïs New Member

A really cool apartement though would be, if you like 8 person apt's, an apt. with someone from every pavilion, I know it's not possible, since there then would be 2 extra, but every person being from a different place would be cool...

11. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

yeh thats sounds a great idea........

:)

12. kelly_p

kelly_p New Member

yeah that does sound really cool - in all honesty i really dont mind, i get on with everyone so ill go wherever ;D

13. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

yeh leave it to destiny............... ;D

14. kelly_p

kelly_p New Member

and disney lol ;D

15. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

yes that too....... ;) :D

16. kelly_p

kelly_p New Member

its them who decide our fate for the year - or the summer! ;D

17. SaraC

SaraC New Member

i don't mind who lives in the apartment as a whole, but i want a canadian to share a room with

;) :p

xxx

18. kelly_p

kelly_p New Member

canadian - thats an interesting choice - how come? ;D

19. SaraC

SaraC New Member

LOL well for those who know me.... they'll know y! lets just say in my own apartment it wont really matter cos i may b livin elsewhere with a canadian anyway LOL

xxx

20. kelly_p

kelly_p New Member

canadian male??????