selling your maingate passes

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by Gareth, Jan 26, 2005.

1. Gareth

Gareth New Member

hey if there are any cast members interested in selling there maingate pass entrances then let me know, i might be able to get you some good prices for the tickets. extra money for you when you are out there. either send me a private message or post a message on here.

Gareth

2. charlie

charlie Guest

hey gareth,

ure idea to help people make money is a nice one... BUT when i was there from summer 2003 to 2004, when we used our main gate pass we had to show our cast member ID card as well.. so i dont think that anyone else can use it... and if disney found out it would not look kindly on that cast member at all... there is those free passes we get who anyone can use so u may be able to sell those for people.. i know u are only trying to help people tho....

charlie.. :)

3. Gareth

Gareth New Member

cheers for the info charlie, i was more thinking i could set up a time and a date to meet people at the gates of the park,

gareth

4. Rudy

Rudy New Member

sometimes people used to take their main gate passes to universal and swap them for a day ticket there. it sometimes worked.