September 28th now!

Discussion in 'ICP Applicants Discussion' started by kerriejordan, Aug 10, 2012.

1. kerriejordan

kerriejordan New Member

Few days earlier! :p
    Maybe we'll find out about selection few days earlier then :p
    Such a random date change though haha.

STILL SO MUCH WAITING.

2. BeautifulBelle

BeautifulBelle New Member

I know, and that's a Friday as well :/ would make more sense if they changed it to a Monday so they had the rest of the week to sort through the applicants, rather than having the weekend wasted on no one being able to apply and their office being shut ???

3. mpark90

mpark90 Member

Haha that is super random.. oh well, a week less waiting :)

4. DisneySparkles

DisneySparkles New Member

....and it's still Novemember 15th in Canada. There must be a LOT more applicants form the UK.

5. BeautifulBelle

6. kerriejordan

kerriejordan New Member

Yeah.. this make me super nervous. But im still hopeful. I hate waiting, so im excited about hopefully now having to wait as long.. i would just like to know what I doing with my summer lol.
    I wonder, if they wait until the closing date to look through all the applications, or if they like do it gradually, short-listing people throughout the 2 months..

7. Piglet

Piglet New Member

I think they've brought it forward to close applications but i reckon they still won't let us know until the 3rd tho..that's just a theory tho :p

8. BeautifulBelle

Would any of you consider doing the Universal Orlando International Summer Program if you didn't get into the Disney one?

9. mpark90

mpark90 Member

Yeah I so would!

10. BeautifulBelle

Good - I didn't even realise that existed up until someone mentioned it so I looked on the website. I am definitely gonna apply if I don't get Disney - especially because it's better being in Florida at Universal than being in England!

11. DisneySparkles

DisneySparkles New Member

I was looking more at Six Flags, but Universal would work, too :)

12. BeautifulBelle

I was gonna do the Six Flags program this summer until I worked out my finances and realised I would only just about break even doing it!

13. mpark90

mpark90 Member

Yeah - Plus i think the applications forr that open in December so by then i will have a pretty good idea how i think ill be getting with Disney x

14. BeautifulBelle

exactly. perfect timing. first then second choice :)

15. kerriejordan

kerriejordan New Member

i heard there was like a $1000 fee to do Universal?

16. BeautifulBelle

No way! That's outrageous... :eek:

17. kerriejordan

kerriejordan New Member

I know! I Would love to do it if i dont get Disney, but theres no way i'd be able to afford that. Plus I have no idea if they have accommodation for workers.

18. BeautifulBelle

I just received the roles and descriptions PDF for Universal from Becky.
    Service Cashier, Sales Associate, Food/Merchandise Cart Attendant, Busser (Non-Tipped), Attraction Attendant, Gameskeeper...

19. Piglet

Piglet New Member

Universal they do provide housing but its like 3 miles from Universal and you have to make your own way to work each day. There is also a huge application fee cos your visa isn't sponsored like it is on Disney. x

20. elastigirl

elastigirl Guest

Do you know when they start taking Universal applications? I'd like to apply for it but it's my second choice to Disney - it'd be cool if we knew where we stood with Disney by then.