*** Sitting,waiting,wishing...!!!***

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by Kerry J, Nov 17, 2006.

1. Kerry J

Kerry J Guest

hello all!!!
    I just thought it would be a good idea to have a post for all of us waiting to hear back from disney in the next few weeks (i know there are lots of threads up already but heres a place for us all to post when we do finally hear from them!!!)
    So 1 week down,2 to go ..... (hopefully it wont take another 2 weeks tho!!)
    Cant wait to hear whos been lucky enough to be picked!!!
    Good luck everyone!!!!!!
    Kerry xxxx

2. rachet

rachet New Member

tick...tock...tick..tock...tick...tock...

:)

xxxx

3. EmzEms

EmzEms New Member

Its 2 weeks for me today and they said at the end of the interview it would be 2 weeks until we hear! So I keep checking EVERYTHING! I think it'll be next week though! Good luck everyone!

4. gamecube1984

gamecube1984 New Member

Good luck guys - keeping everything crossed for you!

5. stuart_peters

stuart_peters New Member

I'm just worried my handwriting isn't legible enough for them to read my email address :-\ lol

6. Jar

Jar New Member

17 days for me, 2 weeks this monday! Already been checking emails all the time - oh well one week down nearly... :-\

7. PrincessJilly

PrincessJilly New Member

lol dont worry about that, yummy must have ur email if uve gotten this far and its yummy who will email u!!

good luck everyone! x

8. easy_15

easy_15 New Member

Good luck to everyone, i know, is an awful wait but once they say yes.... its the best feeling ever ... see y'all at epcot i'll be in Mexico's Merch june 12 '07

9. Kerry J

Kerry J Guest

awwwww - every one is so nice!!!!! still no word and its 6pm on a friday night - i guess we can all chill out now for the weekend and the fun and games can begin again on Monday morning!!!! Wooooo - starting my christmas shopping tomorrow,yay! ;D Have a great weekend everyone!
    xxxx

10. linsey

linsey New Member

what sucks is working where I'm on a shop floor, so no access to internet or to my phone like usual... I keep checking at 6pm when in from work and my email I use for this kind of thing tends to have about 3 emails a day and then I see it's boring stuff like newsletters and I get sad again :(

I hate checking my email, I'm worried there'll be a rejection!

11. pinkspideruk

pinkspideruk Active Member

i keep checking my email on my mobile in work lol lucky im n an office so i can have it on me. i keep locking the cats out of the sitting room to make sure they dont knock the fone off the hook or unplug the answerphone!

im really nervous i really want to go but ive resigned myself to the fact i probably didnt get through so i wont be too disappointed if i get rejected. i hope they tell us next week another 2 weeks of this is gonna be awful. everyday when i go to work i get asked by everyone if i have heard hehe

12. Kerry J

Kerry J Guest

yeah thats whats killing me - the thought of not getting in and having to tell every one! I made the mistake of telling pretty much all my friends and family about getting to the interview - big mistake!!!
    Awww man - waiting is so horrible!!

Hey pink spider uk (sorry,i dont know your 'real' name!!) what date did you say youd be able to go over to florida from??? (and everyone else for that matter!!)

xx

13. kpaige4

kpaige4 New Member

I know what you all mean, every time I go to check my email, I tell myself "it's okay that you didn't make it" just to prep myself incase there's a rejection. I hate waiting!

14. PrincessJilly

PrincessJilly New Member

hey guys! i know ive said this already, but PLEASE PLEASE dont get too upset if u dont get accepted..

I mean hopefully u all will! but if u dont, its not the end! I was rejected earlier in the year and at the time i was GUTTED... but its all worked out for the best now, Ive just been out there for 2 months, and im going back for the year in March...you will get there in the end if u want it enough!!! its easier for me to say now tho, but i just wanted to draw ur attention to my situation, and let u know a "no" is not the end!!

still got my fingers crossed for u all, hopefully some of u will be in my arrival group next march! x x

15. rachet

rachet New Member

im just focusing on any of the positive things about not getting in, like not being away from my boyfriend and friends for so long, and being able to travel to somewhere else instead...

but it doesnt really work too well, i want to go to disney! ;D

16. pinkspideruk

pinkspideruk Active Member

i put down to start form august - i know thats kinda late but im planning on taking a career break form my current job to go if i get in and they would rather i went later in the year than earlier as it gives them time to interview for wsomeone to second into my position and stuff. also i want to make sure i've cleared all my old uni debts before i go and have some cash to take with me as i just know im gonna be splurging at walmart big time!

17. elusivemoose

elusivemoose New Member

Waiting is soooo frustrating... Should hear sometime in the next week though- 3 weeks is up in... 10 days... Doesn't stop me checking my e-mail religiously and get excited if I have a missed phone call or hear it ringing though :p

18. Kerry J

Kerry J Guest

i know - im checking my emails 24/7 and have my phone on me at all times!!!! Hopefully next week will be the lucky week - cant face another 2 weeks of this!!!!

19. linsey

linsey New Member

I put down the end of march would be fine. Mainly because I work a killer schedule until january now and I need to finish paying off my visa card and save for it. Plus I need a new passport if I get in so I wanted to give myself that two months in the new year to make sure it's all sorted.

I'd rather it was around May or June though to do more saving!

I'm still checking my emails over the weekend too. just in case :)

20. AshleyDawn

AshleyDawn New Member

Yay, we needed a thread for us to collectively fret and angst. Together! :D

Everytime the phone rings I think my lungs jumps to my brain and my stomach drops to the floor. I'm just a shakey peice of empty whenever I make that reach and read caller display!

I've been trying to play it down - y'know, kind of de-hype myself so the wait isn't so terrible and a possible rejection doesn't smart so much. But I really can't help it! :p I just got home after travelling Canada for nine months living with 11 other strangers in one house and I've been craving that excitement and stress and group life! Not to mention the fact it's Disney! HELLO. I can't help but be wound tighter than piano wire whenever I get an email or call.

It'll be two weeks on the 21st (Tuesday).

Hows everyone doing? Still breathing?