SNOW!!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by leomgray, Feb 2, 2009.

1. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Well i woke up this morning to be greeted with a gorgeous white scene, and then i realised, it was snow!

I have not seen snow like this in over two years. hehe.

Do you get snow in Florida?

2. Disneyjess

Disneyjess New Member

I googled it, rarity but it has happened!

Isn't it weird that this snow is pretty much everywhere?

3. MattSource5

MattSource5 New Member

not in bloody aberystwyth! :mad:

4. Disneyjess

Disneyjess New Member

it's started again here, like megasnow.

5. We have snow! very exciting we hardly ever get any. Hope it starts again. I want more :)
    No snow in fl though it rarely gets cold enough for any. I know someone who has lived there his whole life and since he has never left fl has only ever seen snow in films and on tv.

6. *minnie**mouse*

*minnie**mouse* New Member

Sorry to sound like I'm old...but this is how I remember snow used to be!!! Fluffy and deep. I'm putting pics on my blog ;D

7. MattSource5

MattSource5 New Member

don't be sorry, you are old ;)

8. *minnie**mouse*

You ruddy kids.....no respect, coming on here drunk, all hours of the morning. *mumbles*

9. *minnie**mouse*

KIDDING!!! ;D ;D

10. MattSource5

MattSource5 New Member

actually we're the ones who are KIDding hahahahahahahaha *slaps thigh*

just wait, you lot are gonna love my jokes!

11. Chari21

Chari21 New Member

This snow is not good! :(

I got the train up to London at 5am this morning, got to the US embassy for quarter past 7 only to be told that the embassy would not be opening today due to the weather. Bloody brilliant...

I may be screwed for getting a Visa now as they have not yet emailed me with a new appointment.

I. Hate. This. Snow.

Rant over :) Happy now...

xxx.

12. urock

urock New Member

i live in newcastle. n the snow is mealting. we only have a couple of cm of snow

13. *minnie**mouse*

Don't worry Chari, I'm sure it'll all work out fine. There'll be loads of people needing to get a visa in the same position so they'll have to sort you something. :)

14. Chari21

Chari21 New Member

I'm not really worried, just incredibly annoyed truthfully.

Although my mum fell over in the snow and that made my day!!!

Guess I will just have to wait patiently for another appointment...

15. urock

urock New Member

when u do got bk to the embassy. i was in and out with in a hour so make sure u r in line by 7.45.

16. Janey

Janey New Member

Okay, I completely get that it wasn't funny at the moment but I'm quite literally rolling on the floor laughing! ;D To a Finn, snow is everyday thing in winter and it's just soooooo fanny to see how everything gets messed up by snow in the rest of the Europe, excluding Scandinavia and Russia. :D Not funny though when there, I remember when I was working in England, I almost didn't make it to the airport to go back to home for a holiday. Wasn't too amused then.

17. CharlotteSparkle

CharlotteSparkle New Member

I just nearly crashed my car!!! was turning back into my street and the brakes didn't work, went up onto the pavement and only just stopped in front of a brick wall!! oopsie.

18. Disneyjess

Disneyjess New Member

thats what really annoys me about this bloody country, when it snows the whole place comes to a standstill! it's only snow, why can't we be like other places that are amazingly well prepared for snow and carry on with life regardless.

AHHVHDFIVGTRKJGITK

19. MattSource5

MattSource5 New Member

because no one country can have everything, and let's face it, we're bloody good at queuing!

20. leomgray

leomgray New Member

all the snow is gone from my area now, the sun was out for a while, hehe.