soccer teams ??

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by joelle, Mar 30, 2005.

1. joelle

joelle Guest

hey ive just been seleted and i didnt wanna post this topic until i knew if i wa s on the program and now that i know ! : here is my question : is there any soccer teams that employees can get into ?? I love soccer and i would love to play in florida !Ive played liek 7 years and ive been a soccer coatch but i didnt played for the past year because i didnt have time , but if you tell me that there is teams taht we can get into i will bring my soccer stuff with me !

byebye
    joelle :)

2. Ads

Ads New Member

Congrats on the selection!

I'm pretty useless so can't give u a def answer but am hopin there will be teams cos would be awesome to be able to play football (soccer?!) while there.

I guess there would be teams? There seem to be a few ppl on here that know an awful lot more than me so maybe they can help u out?

Sorry. Take it easy. A

3. joelle

joelle Guest

hey ads :) when are you going to disney ?? ... i heard there where some field , but still dont know if they are teams !! lol , but hey i figured out that if there is no team im sure it would not be a problem to start one ! what do you think?

beybye
    joelle :D

4. Pablo

Pablo New Member

Hi Joelle, Im Pablo From Mexico, I have also recently acepted, I hve been playing soccer since I was 12 I also want to know if there are some soccer teams or something like that, if you get some info Im also interested...

See ya, when are you going to arrive there,,,, Im selected for Oct 05- Oct 06

5. joelle

joelle Guest

hey pablo! :) yeah ive played since im 12 too hehe , im going september 20 2005-06 i cant wait!!! wow at least there are 3 person who are interested in playing soccer in florida lol :p

if there is other please show up!!! :D

byebey

6. katiekat

katiekat New Member

hey guys..
    i'm a huge soccer fan too, i played it for a long time, tho i have to admit, i'm not playing it right now :'(
    I even coached some kids for 2 years! :)
    Anyway, even if there aren't any organised teams, you can be assured that you have at least one more player for any pickup games!!!
    lol
    -katie

7. joelle

joelle Guest

cool katie :) where are you from ?? and when are you going down to disney???
    im happy that i will not be the only girl playing soccer down ther :p

byebye

joelle :D

8. alemanolga

alemanolga New Member

Hey ! my name is Olga also from Mexico arriving in October and I also love to play soccer, so ... if there is no team, lets get together for one hehehe

Really !!! ;D

9. French Donald

French Donald New Member

Hello,
    I play Rugby and there is no rugby league in America :'(.... What a pity...
    I want to play rugby :mad:

10. jenmacp

jenmacp New Member

Oooh, what about softball/baseball? Or lacrosse?

Or cow tipping?!?! DO THEY HAVE COW TIPPING?

(No worries - I'm just kidding about that last one ;))

~ Jen

11. Craig-E-D

Craig-E-D New Member

Hey french donald, i want to play rugby over there too!! we'll have to encourage some american football players to lose the padding and helmets and pass the ball backwards! ;D ;D

12. joelle

joelle Guest

yeah im glad that we are more than 4 we can always do a team of rugby and one of soccer ( and maybe one of cow tipping heh jen lol?) rugby vs soccer ghaaa ! ive would love it if somebody who is actually there could tell me if there is at least soccer field near the commons ? :p

byebye

13. emma

emma New Member

hey! im crap at footy...but ill well have go if a team gets started!!! and by the way......cow tipping sounds GREAT!!! i always wanted to do it when i got dragged to wales ...altho cows kinda scare me...in fact all farm animals coz once my sister got chased by chickens so ive lernt to avoid!!! the only cow ive seen in florida is that big blow up one outside a restauran saying..."eat more chicken" ne1 seen that??

14. joelle

joelle Guest

never saw that emma lol !, but hey i want to trip horse ridding too , ive always wanted to try that ( on the shore of a beach hahahah cliché) , but hey anyway soccer fan is welcome good or bad lol :p it will balance the teams lol ;)

byebye
    joelle

15. halifaxboy

halifaxboy New Member

I play rugby too! we'll have to make up a team!

16. emma

emma New Member

ive been horse riding......and donkey riding on the beach!

17. Jimbobdaga

Jimbobdaga Member

O crap! lol Donkey Ridiing! Your now on my cool list lol.

18. halifaxboy

halifaxboy New Member

donkey riding at blackpool??? I used to love that when I was a kid! my donkey was called trigger! that's the only one I can remember!

19. Jimbobdaga

Jimbobdaga Member

Is this normal outside of the USA? lol

20. joelle

joelle Guest

lol donkey riding on the beach !!!! lool that's real weird, i will begin by going on horse riding, then we'll see for a donkey ride haha ! , anyway im still waiting to know if there is a soccer field near teh commons .... ! please if someone knows it post it on there !:p

beybye
    joelle