Spetember 20th London leavers

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by Katy, Sep 12, 2005.

1. Katy

Katy New Member

Hey everyone!! Oh my god its getting close now! Has anyone else heard their flight details yet?? Still waiting for mine, hope they come soon!

2. Chloe

Chloe New Member

Nope none yet. Though, from the people who have already left/are leaving I hear we're supposed to get them tomorrow or Wednesday :)

3. Katy

Katy New Member

ok, just worried i was the only one!!! :) do you know how many of us are going next week??

4. Chloe

Chloe New Member

I know of about 4 others who are flying from London - but there are probably more! I'm sure they'll all show up sometime within this next week lol

5. Katy

Katy New Member

yeah i htought i had better start using this site more to meet people! Dont really fancy turning up to the airport and finding that everyone knows each other except me!!!!

6. shell

shell New Member

Hey guys!!

Just to let you know I just had a phone call with our flight details. We are on a 9.15 am flight from Gatwick, arriving in Orlando at 5.14pm!!! She said there were 5 of us flying in total and our seats were booked and we were all sitting close by!

Cant wait to meet you all next week, Shell x

7. Katy

Katy New Member

Hey shell! Yeah i just got a call too. We're going to have to be there about 6.30 in the morning!!
    Are you going to merch or f&b???

8. Becky

Becky New Member

i just got a phone call too!! i guess i'll see you all at the airport at that rediculously early hour! can't belive we only have a week to go!! x

9. shell

shell New Member

Hello!

Katy- Im going to be in food and bev. What about you?

Becky- I think Kathy said I was going to be sitting next to you!!

See you all soon
    Shell x

10. Katy

Katy New Member

im in f&b as well! Im so excited, i cant believe how quickly its come round.
    Where are you all from?? Im in camberley near reading x x

11. marshabrady

marshabrady New Member

Hi All,

Just thought I'd make myself known.. I'm Beth and I'll be joining you all on that flight.. kathy gave me a call today too!
    Can't wait to see you all there, i'm so excited and yet sad to leave..

B x

12. Katy

Katy New Member

I know what you mean, im so sad about leaving but its just going to be the best year! :)
    Random question...how much luggage is everyone taking?? Im tempted to just bring everything!!!

13. Becky

Becky New Member

Hey!
    I'm probably taking one massive suitcase and maybe anither smaller one if I can't fit everything in one. I'm so not looking forward to packing!!!

14. Katy

Katy New Member

ive done a bit but i really cant see it all fitting. Knowing me ill be up all monday night doing it!

15. Chloe

Chloe New Member

Oh I'll definately be up Monday night packing - not a doubt in my mind!

I'm taking one massive suitcase & a big hold all type deal

16. Katy

Katy New Member

Im taking a big one and quite a small one. Luckily my mates coming out in november so i think his suitcase will be filled with things for me!!!

17. Zanitta

Zanitta Member

Okay, so I know, I *know* the baggage weight limits but could someone please confirm with me that I am allowed 2 bags of 31kgs (70lbs) each. My mom is freaking out over it, saying that I can't possibly be right and that I will be taking too much.

Man, she's driving me mad. I'm completely calm but she's stressing over details which in turn is making me doubt the stuff I already knew and panic, so if soeone could just tell me I'm right and that i what they are taking I would really appriciate it.

18. Katy

Katy New Member

i think that about right. Ive got written down somewhere thats its 32kg but i have no idea where i got that from!!! My mum is actually being to the total opposite, she is the voice of reason when im panicking over everything!!

I saw your other message about prices. Thats not bad at all! I was expecting over £500!

19. Aussie

Aussie New Member

I don't know what airline you are flying, the British airways site said this:

To/from Allowance
    USA

Adults and children aged 2 and over 2 pieces
    Maximum dimensions per piece(H+W+L): 158cm (62in)
    Maximum weight per piece: 32kg (70lbs)

So it looks like you are right.

20. Ads

Ads New Member

Re: September 20th London leavers

Sorry I'm not too sure about the luggage requirements either, but if it's any consolation I'm sure my Mom will be in panic mode about anything and everything!

Just saying hello cos I look to be the last one on the London flight, I'm Adam by the way. Just a little concerned about the overwhelming female contingent on this flight?!

Anyone from Lincolnshire area or you all further south?

P.S. cheers for the help Aussie, I'm sure most airlines will have roughly the same specifications.