Summer Work Program question

Discussion in 'ICP Applicants Discussion' started by sebascs, Mar 25, 2012.

1. sebascs

sebascs New Member

Hi, I'm from Peru and I'm really interested in the Summer Work Program. I entered to the summer work program website and there it said that Disney is recruiting people from some contries and Peru is in the list. My problem is that here in Peru our summer vacations from uni are from December to March or April, so I don't know if I can apply or not and if Disney is accepting people for this program for this months. I think that as they have Peru in the list they should already know that our uni vacations are at the end of the year, so I'm planing to call and ask about it during this week, but maybe someone here can help me too. I hope someone knows about it and can answer me really soon, I really want to go and work there at the end of this year and I don't know if it is possible Thank!

Greetings from Peru!!

2. Abeille

Abeille New Member

I'm sure Disney knows when your vacation time is. It's probably why applications are open for you country while they are closed in others. I would look around the website a little more. It should say approximately when the program starts.