1. shannybanany

shannybanany New Member

Hey! I was just reading the living section and just wanted to update that there is now a Target by Wal-mart in Kissimmee. It was being built near the corner of 535 and 192. It wasn't open when I left last August so I'm not sure if it's a Super Target or not...I would think so...but I'm sure it's open now!! How unfair that they open my fav store so close AFTER I've left.

Just an update...

Shan

2. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

aww shan

i left in sept ,and they were still building !well it sure wasnt open,,maybe had to do with hurriacan !!!!!!!!!!frances and whats the other one char;lie!!!!!!!!!!

xxx

3. pineapple

pineapple New Member

this may be a dumb question but what is target????

4. SaraC

SaraC New Member

i love target thanks for lettin us know shan :D

pineapple - target is a superstore like wal mart where u can buy clothes etc

xxx

5. gry

gry New Member

I went there all the time!!! I loved the new target! It was closer then both Wal Marts.
    I left in march05 and i cant remember if its a super target either, i think so..but i dont know!
    Go target!

Target is a place they have all kinds of stuff!...ehe Someone else better explain this, i suckat it!

6. kelly_p

kelly_p New Member

im pretty sure its a super target if my memeory is correct - i was there i april and im 99.9% sure its a super target ;D

7. spa_life_girl

spa_life_girl New Member

You know I was JUST there last month and went in and don't recall if it was a SUPER TARGET or not?? ???
    All I know is that I LOVE TARGET much more then WALLY MART!! It is MUCH cleaner and brighter and they have GREAT selection of products! Not to mention that there is a little store called STARBUCKS at that particular location of TARGET!! heheheh

8. *Kel*

*Kel* New Member

Hey Im also a HUGE fan of target - everytime I go to the states (regardless of where I go) - I have to go to a TARGET!!! I love that store!

9. yeah, I live about 30 mins from the US border so we go to Target alllllllllll the time.
    Me and my sister are obsessed with Isaac Mizrahi!

10. shannybanany

shannybanany New Member

Since I posted that forever ago, they have since built a Wal-Mart even closer to the Commons. Between there and the Target. Sooo much more convenient!

Shannon

11. spa_life_girl

spa_life_girl New Member

Well Shannon,
    I would STILL take TARGET over WALLY MART ANY OLE DAY!! I personally worked for the wall for 5 years and that is 5 years I will NEVER get back!! tee hee
    Target is SO much more clean and stocked and HELPFUL!! Wally Mart is out for the all mighty buck!! I still do shop there on occasion but NOT as frequent!! However, if the bus is only going to the wall, then the wall it shall be!! Of course if I could catch a RIDE with someone going to TARGET......... ;D

12. *Kel*

*Kel* New Member

WEll i found out today I will be going to Florida in DEC ____ SO TARGET HERE I COME!!!

13. hmmmm didn't see any Target today. I'll ask someone maybe.

14. Tom19

Tom19 New Member

...so the bus just goes to Wal-Mart?

15. MyLittlePony

MyLittlePony New Member

When I was there last, yes. They changed the route to the new Walmart and Publix. The route can be quite annoying though, if you prefer Publix.

16. brennan0720

brennan0720 New Member

target supports abortion, therefore i was told by me right wing colleagues to boycott it

17. spa_life_girl

spa_life_girl New Member

So my FINAL question is.......
    Can we GET to TARGET when we GO shopping???
    Can we WALK there???

VERY important for me people............

THANKS ever so much!! ;D

18. Ona

Ona Member

No there's no way you could walk there I'm afraid (not even to the new one which is much closer). :-\

A cab wouldn't be too expensive though, especially between some friends. :)

Ona x

19. adjonline

adjonline New Member

I may regret asking this, and I don't want to start a debate on the merits of abortion, but how exactly does a retail store support abortion?

20. Ona

Ona Member

Ugh. Andy I was curious myself but didn't think I'd be able to avoid engaging in said debate. ::)

Ona x