Tax refund

Discussion in 'Alumni Discussion' started by milkydream, Feb 22, 2011.

1. milkydream

milkydream New Member

I did ICP this past summer 2010 and know that I need to file my tax return form. I'm really confuse about the process and what to do. I started filling in the form but got really confuse and I'm scare that I'm not doing the right thing. Has anyone already filed their tax or in the process of doing so and have any advice or guides to give me.
    Thanks

2. morrs084

morrs084 New Member

I did mine about two weeks ago, but i've bee rather lazy and haven't sent it off yet. Do it with Turbo Tax online.. you'll ahve to print it off and mail it.. but they make it really easy!

3. kate003

kate003 New Member

I used turbo tax online as well and mailed mine off via quick mail the week before last? I'm excited for the refund to arrive!!! It's really easy and looked like I got a lot of money back...

4. milkydream

milkydream New Member

Thanks guys,
    I'm working through Turbo tax right now and at one point it asks for employer's name as stated in the W2 form. Mine have the agent company for Disney on it so do I put the whole thing including the 'agent for' bit or just Disney? Hope you get what I mean.
    Thanks

5. kate003

kate003 New Member

I put Keystone Agency or however it's worded i'm pretty sure...whatever it says on the employer line on the W2

6. slider655

slider655 Member

If any of you guys want to know the status of your refund, go to

http://www.irs.gov/individuals/article/0,,id=96596,00.html

You just need your social security number and the exact amount of the refund that is due to you that turbotax (or whatever method you used) told you at the end of the questions for your return. VERY handy to let you know where you stand with it all :)