Terming

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by Shivasauras, Jul 16, 2006.

1. Shivasauras

Shivasauras New Member

Has anyone else noticed that a LOT of people have been terminated this week?

2. Soda106

Soda106 New Member

Eeeek!

Do you know what for? ???

3. snow.white87

snow.white87 New Member

Now that you bring it up...I think I have noticed!

4. monkian

monkian New Member

thats so scary....do we know why?????

5. brynna87

brynna87 New Member

yes I have noticed. Lots of different reasons, underage drinking, accepting tips....stuff like that.

6. Jorden

Jorden New Member

Yeah actually now that you mention it someone that I work with (dunno who) was termed for eating ice cream.

7. spa_life_girl

spa_life_girl New Member

WELL for those of us THERE and those that are going soon......
    We shall NOT be so silly!! ;)

8. brennan0720

brennan0720 New Member

why cant you accept tips?

9. doowop

doowop New Member

Disney appear to be really strict about terming people. they dont appear to give chances its kinda like 1 strike and your out!! gonna have to be on our best behaviour!!

10. kerrbear

kerrbear New Member

yeah i have like a month now before i go out there and i need to overcome my habbit of saying the 's' word when i hurt myself or do something wrong .... i need to get making up some new words!

11. doowop

doowop New Member

I know we will all be walking around saying stuff like "jeepers" and "fiddlesticks"

12. monkian

monkian New Member

i like gee-wilikers... hee hee hee.

13. doowop

doowop New Member

HEHEHE!! I LIKE THAT ONE TOO!! X

14. spa_life_girl

spa_life_girl New Member

gee-wilikers............... ;D ;D ;D

NICE WORK SISTA!!!

15. snow.white87

snow.white87 New Member

At Disney, it's not a 1-strike and you're out deal (unless you do something REALLY stupid).

Accepting tips is a pretty big deal but if you're not in a tipped position just politely decline, it's easy. If they insist on it three times then you put into a fund that goes back to all the cast members in your pavillion, like in Canada we have a candy fun.
    But for those who get termed for eating a breadstick or slipping up and cursing infront of a guest (which I have done) they're record already looks pretty grim and that was just the last straw.

16. doowop

doowop New Member

Ah right i see it seems like all of the stories you hear on here that poeple get termed for silly things like that girl who went into the toilet to help her boyfriend as he was vomiting and she got termed for it. but as you say people probably do silly things and it all adds up i guess!! how r u anyway snow white!! xx

17. snow.white87

snow.white87 New Member

I'm doing pretty good. Getting the apartment ready for the noobies tomorrow! They put the flags up this morning so it's pretty exciting!
    I just got home from some grocery shopping and now I'm sitting in my apartment, watching Jaws!

18. PrincessNat

PrincessNat New Member

Oh my God i'm really scared! I dont want to get termed! :'(

19. PrincessJilly

PrincessJilly New Member

dont worry u wont!!!

no msn chick?

20. PrincessNat

PrincessNat New Member

Hey Jilly!! :-* :-*
    Was just about to log in, see you in a min!!x