Thanksgiving!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ellen101, Nov 24, 2004.

1. ellen101

ellen101 New Member

Hey all...
    Tomorrow is Thanksgiving (and, incidentally, my 21 3/4 birthday! :D)....anyone wish we all got to celebrate this?? (assuming that only America does! :-\)

I went to a thanksgiving dinner once (American friends living in the UK) and, oh my gosh, it was better than Christmas dinner!!! The amount and quality of the food was amazing!! :eek: :D

And, since we don't get to celebrate it with a meal, I just wondered (since I'm in a cheesy, silly mood!), what is everyone thankful for??

hehe! :D

Ellen xxx

2. cinderelli.jessy

cinderelli.jessy New Member

I am thankful for:

- disney to give me the oppurtunity to share the best year of my life with you folks... since im arriving in september!!!!
    - my mum, who is supporting me in everything i do. my broth who loves me and does everything for me, too!!!!!!!!!!!
    -being healthy, apart from the fact that i have a cold every once in a while... :D
    -coming to Orlando next year.... sorry have to repeat it a lot more often..  :p
    -coming to Orlando next year, coming to Orlando next year..........
    - some good friends, who are there for me anytime I need them
    - being able to finalllyyyyyyyyyyyyyy get over my Ex. that has made me sick... i mean not getting over this man.. (good-looking man) hahaha. i know, i know, have to stop talking about him...
    -Elton John (you have to buy his new record, if you like his music) its awwwweeeeesome...
    -having the opp to  share the best year of my life with all of you folks... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

I am just thankful for everything that has happend this year and has effected so many changes..

HAPPY THANKSGIVING to all of you, who celebrate this day.

jessy xxx.

3. marshabrady

marshabrady New Member

Ooo, I love good wholesome cheesy topics, well done Ellen!

I am truely thankful for...

• My health (I wouldn't mind the pulled ligament in my knee to heal tho - cheers God  ;) )
    • Being born into a wonderful family, in a (relatively) free country. Both of which has given me so many opportunities in life
    • This board, and everyone on it, for making my phone interveiw a lot easier (still haven't heard tho  :-\ )
    • My dearest brother (the only gay in the village) without whom I'd be lost
    • My sister... who means well
    • The countryside (didn't know how good it was until I moved to the city)
    • Rugby Union - what a down n dirty game
    • My friends

*phew* Did i just go on a bit too much..?
    Happy Thanksgiving Everybody! Stuff yourselves - today u have an excuse!

Beth  :-*

4. Tinks

Tinks New Member

AHH

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

I love all the American holidays! They do everything so well!!
    (My dads not to happy with me bouncing aroung shouting HAPPY THANKSGIVING every 3 mins though!! Oops maybe I should stop!)

Kerry