the coming in december people!

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by daveyboy, Sep 14, 2004.

1. daveyboy

daveyboy New Member

well, im confused????? just as soon as i was gettin used to the forum style they only gone and
    changed it huh!... well....
    so ive had to re-register? has any one else?
    well cuz it seems my posts have all gone???? i thought id get another december topic on the roll???
    hey well it had 2 b dun hey!
    be good guys and take it easy - daveyx

2. Pascalle

Pascalle New Member

Hey guys...

I'm so not sure about this new board...the old one looked more colourful. Look at me preferring to have 'pretty' colours, nevermodn that this site is probably loads better technology-wise.....that prob says a lot about my aptitude with all things technological....keep it simple is what I say!

In the words of Janice ...OH.. MY... GAWD...its less than 3 months now....time is flying by!

Hope everyone's well

pascalle :)

3. Danielle1883

Danielle1883 New Member

EEEEEK!
    Gutted thought i couldn't log in anymore!, was well fast at the other boards, oh well! How's everyone? I'm fine just v v tired! can't believe how soon we are going yippeeeeeeeee! Bring on december!!
    Danielle xxx

4. AG

AG New Member

83 days left!!!!! :eek:

~AG

5. daveyboy

daveyboy New Member

hey peeps, how r u all? 83 days huh? wow.... not too long to wait huh!
    you love it!!
    i handed my notice in today and have 6weeks of work left- decided to have a month
    of work before i leave to drink, party and try in get in some sort of shape! lol....
    had forst work out in month and it killed me! lol.... how everyone doin`?
    davey

6. Robert

Robert New Member

Only 83 days? oh my god i can not believe it!! Time will go by so fast!
    i am so looking forward to going there and meet so many people!
    I still havent thought about what to bring... maybe i should planning soon (!!)

-Robert

7. andy-devonuk

andy-devonuk New Member

Hi ya Davey and everyone else

Its Andy, i had to register again! Why did they go and change the boards. Well im off on Monday!!!!!!!! so so so excited. The goodbyes have already started! Got my flight details yesterday!!!!!!!!!!! ;D

Davey, it doesnt seem that long ago we were sat in the hotel in London waiting for your interview as you were last on the list! Now its the real deal and your be joining me soon. Drop me a email when you can.

Good luck to all you guys and can't wait to meet you all.

Andy

8. daveyboy

daveyboy New Member

Andy mate! how u doin`?.... yeah i know what ya mean - sittin there in the london hotel watching you
    drink ya pints while i had my interview still to go! ha ha- well soon ill be joining u lads for a few beers huh!
    bring it on! cant wait to get out of here - my job is just gettin boring and everyone keeps asking "ooh... how long now?", i know theyre all being nice but i keep counting every minute of every day of every week!
    ha ha - still wen december comes round, im sure ill b sayin oh didnt that come round quickly!
    Andy you'll have a blast, just remember to leave some orlando gals for me okay dude!
    hows everyone else keeping? anyone sorted insurance yet?... not sure whats gonna be goin on with that for me?... hmmmm... still it always works out lol - just gotta ride these things!
    saw tom cruisesnew flick collateral tonight- awesome film - def one to recommend anwyhow!
    keep it easy guys- lataz! davey ;)

9. Winnipeg gal

Winnipeg gal New Member

Hey guys

So I guess I made the mistake last time of choosing to alway be signed in, so I can't remember my old user name or password, so there go all my old posts. Oh well, this will do.

So I just got back from Victoria, BC last night. My flight was already delayed a half hour coming out of Calgary, but then when we got into Winnipeg we had to wait in the plane for close to an hour because there was some lightning in the far off distance. It sucked so much because it was after midnight already, and we were such a small distance from the gate, they just needed someone to get us the extra few feet. I love travelling but I hate waiting on a plane on the runway!

I can't believe it's still three months away. I wanna go right now! What are the costumes like in the other countries? In Canada it's a plaid shirt, khaki shorts and hiking boots. I'm curious to see how this compares to what everyone else gets to wear!

Hope you guys are doing well!

Christa

10. Danielle1883

Danielle1883 New Member

Hey everyone, times going so fast!!
    I quit my bar job last week so i am now working in an office with normal person hours woohoo- but don't worry will still be coming over armed with a cocktail shaker! went out and got wasted last night and have ended up with a twisted ankle, it was messy. love lovely random nights! Not feeling the best now but it was def worth it. hope you arte all well

Danielle xxxx

11. daveyboy

daveyboy New Member

heya... hows u all doin`?

danielle, twisted ankle huh! messy... but still strong effort there! lol... i had a random one last nite too -
    i was ready for bed at 11pm, but decided to go and get pissed... hmmm... alcoholic huh... roll on the cocktails... as long as ya makin them!
    work has been dead tonight and ive sat down and read and watched get over it on tv - still, not too bad as gettin paid at the same time so infact i shouldnt complain hey!
    any exciting plans n e one in the coming week? i got a nite out tues as its cheap student nite with pound pints and 50p shots... nasty - but has to be done am i rite?...
    and general work too i guess - gotta earn the money to fund these nites... be good people... dave x

12. Howie

Howie New Member

Hey Guys, sounds like eveyone had a good weekend!! I also had a random saturday night, didnt get in till 5am and in the morning by big toe was twice its normal size, and it HURTS :eek:.

I should be in work today but i took the day off! not a good idea as the savin for disney isnt going 2 well. :-\

Dont you find that all your friends birthdays come at the same time, such a pain and a big drain on the cash. Im goin to a fancy dress party on friday, as superman, such a cool costume its even got one of those built in muscle suits ;).

Well i could lie and say that time is flying and disney is getting so close now, but its NOT and its driving me crazy!! every day seems to drag and work is doing my head it!!!! (sorry for the rant but i really needed it)

Hope everyone is well !

Howie x x x x x

13. kingston

kingston New Member

hi guys, hope everyone's well and keeping out of mischief but with the stories of twisted ankles and big toes i guess you're not!!

It's been ages since i posted on here and got a big surprise when everything had changed round so for those of you who i havent spoken to before, im alex and im heading out on the 7th of dec with my bestest bud also called alex (thats bound to get confusing!!)

Well, i don't know about anyone else but im getting v. excited and also incredibly nervous about going away. Im a big wuss when it comes to goodbye's and i have a feeling i'll be crying the whole plane journey out there but im hoping after a couple of days il be able to surface as the fun, party gal i normally am!

Does anybody know when we're expected to get our visa interviews? its just im going away in mid-october for a week and then spending a month in london so i obviously dont want to miss it! Anyways, Ill say bye for now and i cant wait to meet u all....

14. Danielle1883

Danielle1883 New Member

Hey peeps,
    Good effort with the toe Howie, i'm v proud! Went to work today and it turns out i was dancing with my new boss on sat night- not good. but just denied all knowledge so it's ok oh and avoided eye contact for rest of day. Still can't walk but it means have less filing to do cos the other girl feels sorry for me!
    Alex- good to see you on here again! I'm so excited too.
    Bought star wars trilogy today, am well excited about watching them but have to wait til my sister has done her homework! made me think of Star Tours in MGM, i well love that ride!
    Davey- I'm going out in leeds on wed for a student night, can't wait, it's supposed to be a leaving do for me in my old job but i think i'll have to be on my bestest behaviour due to working at 8 the next morning! But i know what i'm like, i don't do self control when out.

Hope you are all well oh and if any of you have msn, please add me cos i'm on it quite alot atm!

Danielle xxx

15. daveyboy

daveyboy New Member

Hey danielle... im liking the dancing with ya boss! strong effort! very impressed ;-) he he
    howie dude, just let ya frustration out mate - its okay matey - and i know its said b4 but it aint long to go!
    by the time weve had our interview at US Embassy, got tix and ins sorted and thought bout packign etc itll be here and we'll be on that plane.... ahhhhh.... nice thought huh - meetin all u loonies at the airport!

I just bought the album out of nothing by embrace and bryan adams new one - can def recommend!

be good guys and take it easy-i will be! tues nite student nite! oh u just know im ggettin hammered!

davey!

ps - howie.... hmmm... superman huh? pics r def required for that effort! lataz!

16. roberto

roberto New Member

:)Hey guys,

have you received your info pack?

Roberto from Italy

17. rchafe

rchafe New Member

I havent received my info yet either, but i'm not sure what the norm is, so I guess we just sit and wait!

18. Winnipeg gal

Winnipeg gal New Member

Hey everyone

Nope, no info pack yet, but I"m getting very very excited to go! My friend has been down there for 3 weeks, sounds like a lot of fun! I'm thinking about bringing my car down now, not too sure yet how the whole insurance thing will go.
    I love the dancing story Danielle, I ended up losing my wallet my last big night out. Not so smart, but it turned up with the cab driver a few days later. It's terrible, but my best friend and I had no clue how we paid the driver, what company it was, when we got there etc.... I also tend to wake up with mysterious bumps and bruises. I have a feeling we're all going to get along very well in WDW! I hope Christmas isn't too hard for those of us just arriving,but I think it will be cool working in the parks that day. New Year's should be fun too. Never mind, the whole year will be fun!!! (Can you tell I'm excited?)

Bye guys!

Christa

19. Danielle1883

Danielle1883 New Member

Hey peeps,
    how r u all doing? What is the info pack? don't understand, i have the thing with the disney look brochure effort and insurance in it, is that what we are talking about?
    Been at work all week so nothing interesting to tell you! going to see wimbledon tomorrow night woohoo!
    Can't wait to go out with u all!

Speak soon

Danielle xxx

20. rchafe

rchafe New Member

Apparently we are getting an information pack with everything we need to fill out, etc. I got my work visa in the mail today, which is exciting!!! Any of you girls/guys from Canada?

-Randy