the dumb blonde test!!!!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Tinkerbell, Apr 25, 2005.

1. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

2. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

Results of "The Test"
    How "blonde" are you?

Your score = 55

What does your score mean?
    Are you a strawberry or dirty blonde? There has got to be a few drops of blondeness in your genetic makeup, because you've got several of the typical blonde traits. Perhaps you exhibit the occasional ditzy behavior, or you choose to live by the motto "blondes have more fun". Whatever works for you! Just be careful not to let yourself fall too easily into a category. Show others that there is more to you than your hair color! :D :D :D
    lol!!!!!!!!!!! :p ::) ::) ;) :D :D

3. SinaHamburg

SinaHamburg New Member

Are you a strawberry or dirty blonde? There has got to be a few drops of blondeness in your genetic makeup, because you've got several of the typical blonde traits. Perhaps you exhibit the occasional ditzy behavior, or you choose to live by the motto "blondes have more fun". Whatever works for you! Just be careful not to let yourself fall too easily into a category. Show others that there is more to you than your hair color!

lol

4. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

lol@another dumb blonde!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D

5. Anika

Anika New Member

Results of "The Test"
    How "blonde" are you?

Your score = 25

You haven't got a drop of blonde in you...whether or not you've been blessed with golden tresses. You don't behave in any of the typical blonde ways, and probably don't fall for all that stereotypical "dumb blonde" nonsense. You know that using hair color to determine character is ridiculous, and would rather be seen for the unique individual that you are. How very un-blonde of you!

;D

6. Emybb5

Emybb5 Guest

Your score = 20

You haven't got a drop of blonde in you...whether or not you've been blessed with golden tresses. You don't behave in any of the typical blonde ways, and probably don't fall for all that stereotypical "dumb blonde" nonsense. You know that using hair color to determine character is ridiculous, and would rather be seen for the unique individual that you are. How very un-blonde of you!

And I have to say : I'm blonde ! lol :p

Emily

7. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

lol how come i score higher than a natural blonde lol!!!!111 :p :p :D :D :D

8. Dancing_Queen

Dancing_Queen New Member

Results of "The Test"
    How "blonde" are you?

Your score = 30
    Your score
    Ruler

Are you a strawberry or dirty blonde? There has got to be a few drops of blondeness in your genetic makeup, because you've got several of the typical blonde traits. Perhaps you exhibit the occasional ditzy behavior, or you choose to live by the motto "blondes have more fun". Whatever works for you! Just be careful not to let yourself fall too easily into a category. Show others that there is more to you than your hair color!

Ok, I can live with that!

9. Jjsweet1402

Jjsweet1402 New Member

Your score = 55

your a strawberry or dirty blonde? There has got to be a few drops of blondeness in your genetic makeup, because you've got several of the typical blonde traits. Perhaps you exhibit the occasional ditzy behavior, or you choose to live by the motto "blondes have more fun". Whatever works for you! Just be careful not to let yourself fall too easily into a category. Show others that there is more to you than your hair color!

Wow how true is this lol!!!!

10. BC_Belle

BC_Belle New Member

Score: 30

yes the ditzy i can believe, sometimes it just sneaks out.

11. Jimbobdaga

Jimbobdaga Member

I got 30

12. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

lol@jim!!!1 ;D .are u sure just a few drops of dumb blonde!!!!! ! lol

13. Jimbobdaga

Jimbobdaga Member

Lol, I guess so. I just have Jim moments

14. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

u should dye ur hair blonde!!!!! ur total bimbo!! kiddin...guess u can call them moments!

15. Jimbobdaga

Jimbobdaga Member

I did dye my hair blonde when I was in Middle School, I'm kinda over doing that. I looked stupid.

16. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

lol...no get highlights and camp it up a little!!!!! :D :D ya get highlights!!!!

17. Jimbobdaga

Jimbobdaga Member

I will get the magazine how’s that sound?

18. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

lol whats the magazine about.... 8)

19. Jimbobdaga

Jimbobdaga Member

It’s a kid magazine you find in waiting rooms at the doctors most the time, the only thing I remember was the picture hunt. They give you a big picture and hide little things in It like a pencil, and you have to find it.

20. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

ooh yes..bring that lol.....leave it for me too read.......and use a pencil on the puzzels... so we can all have a go..lol