The "goin' march 15th introduction" Thread. lol

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by Kaddy, Dec 31, 2004.

1. Kaddy

Kaddy New Member

Hey everybody who's leaving on March 15th. I thought it might be a nice idea to post a picture of ourselves and a little bit bout ourselves, like age, origin and name ;)

Well, so I will start,

my name is Kathrin, I am 19 and from Germany and I will be working in F&B ;)

[​IMG]

greets Kaddy

2. robb2020

robb2020 New Member

Hey Gals and Guys!!!

My name is Roberto ( but prefer Robb). I am 19 years old. Bday is the 1st of April. I am heading for attractions in the Mexican Pavillion.

[​IMG]

hope the picture is fine, is the best I could get ;)

See ya
    Robb ;D

3. Kaddy

Kaddy New Member

*puuuuush*

4. DisneyMichelle

DisneyMichelle Active Member

Hi guys!!

Im Michelle!! Im 24 and am leaving March 15th to represent the UK in food and beverage!!

I havent posted a picture here cos I dont have any!! But if youre interested there are some pictures of me in the applicants discussion thread under 'pictures from the DDO' (or something like that!!)

Looking forward to meeting you guys in a couple of months!! Cant wait to do all the classes together!!

Robb - got any plans for your birthday yet!?!? Its not long after we arrive!!

Do you know how many of you are coming from Germany/Mexico on the 15th? So far I know of two other UK people - Matt whos in merch and Charlotte whos in food and bev with me!!!

Michelle xx

5. robb2020

robb2020 New Member

Hey Michelle,

As far as I know there are 8 Mexicans coming the 15th, including myself.
    4 for Attractions, 4 for Merchandise.

I dont know what will i do for my Bday, dont know yet.

Thanks

See ya
    Robb ;D

6. stefaniewesch

stefaniewesch New Member

Hey...this is Stefanie from Germany...I will be turning 21  :D on March 10th!!!! à am gonna be working in Food & Berverage....I´m soooo excited to meet all of you guys!!!!!  ;)

Much love,
    Stef

7. Klode

Klode Guest

Hey,

I'm Claude from Canada. I am 21 leaving March 15 for F&B.

sixty something days left, oh yeah!!!

8. Nio

Nio New Member

Hey Hey! I'm Nio, I'm from Canada (eh!) I live in an Igloo and have a pet beaver. I'll be riding my dog sled 1 hour south of where I live to fly from Toronto and will be ariving in Orlando March 15th. LOL, sorry. Anyway, I turn 21 on March 9th. So we're going to have to do some partying when we arrive :) I'm getting my Canadian Flag/ Maple Leaf tattoo this week (hopefully) (and not in any visible spots either). Looking forward to meeting everyone :)

Nio ;D

p.s. to see pictures go to ... http://groups.msn.com/emtdii

9. DisneyMichelle

Hey guys!!

Looks like therell be a good crown of us arriving on the 15th!!! Just two months and two days to go - cant wait to meet you all!!!

Nio/Steph - we'll have to celebrate your birthdays when we get there!!! I can see some serious partying in the first couple of weeks!!

10. JOSSYPOO

JOSSYPOO New Member

hey guys sorry i am an idoit with the computer.. cant figure out how to get a pic on here!
    anyways i am so exited to get down to orlando it feels so far away but when i look at a calander its around the corner.. scary!
    anyways i am getting down there a week early with my dad so that we can rent a car and get whatever i may need... stupid rule about being 25 to rent a car!!! :)
    anyways i really look forward to meeting all of you!
    klod i remember u from the interviews "the lurker" lol j/k

Jossy

11. Klode

Klode Guest

Hey Jossy,

yes, the lurker... I really hope that doesn't stick for a nickname.... cuz I'm really not. I just wanted my first post to be my "I am accepted" post.... it's like trying to avoid a jinx... it may be bizzare, but if it works, it's cool.

the closer we're getting to the date, the more I think I'm going to drive down, insurance is very expensive though....

12. JOSSYPOO

JOSSYPOO New Member

eik yeah i am barely getting by flying down for free money wise.
    if you do drive that would be cool because you would never have to worry about the bus.

haha nad i know i know about the first post ... haha i just think its funny!

i just want my package and then i will feel WAY better about getting there

Jossy

13. Klode

Klode Guest

Well I just got my package today .... yay

There's so much stuff and it's confusing because some needs to be faxed back, and some I just need to hold on to. But it's exciting, it feels so much more real. Now I gotta get through all of this....

...UPS, I feel so important.

14. stefaniewesch

stefaniewesch New Member

Wooohooo.....

Nio....there will be some SERIOUS partying when we get there...that´s for sure!! 21...here we come!!!!!!! ;D
    Good luck with the tatoo!!!!!!

Stef

15. DisneyMichelle

The package is quite overwhelming isnt it!!

There so much stuff to read, insurance to get, forms to sign and fax to disney ineternational recruitment, stuff to rewad and hang on to etc etc!!! All very exciting stuff though!!!

Im glad coming from the Uk i dont have the option of driving to Orlando - I dont think Id be able to decide what to do!!! Although I would love to be able to bring as much stuff as I like and not be restricted by stupid airline baggage limits!!!

16. steve-5

steve-5 New Member

hey girls and guys,

I'm coming out to orlando with you on march 15th
    flying from either germany or uk not shure yet...
    I'm 25 and live in germany at the moment!

oh I'm going for guest relations !

have you guys been to the embassy yet or have made appointments?

c u soon steve

17. Vince

Vince New Member

hi my name is Vincent, I turned 21 in november and heading out for germany f&b

cya soon guys

18. DisneyMichelle

Hey guys - there seems to b eloads moer of us heading out there on march 15th than i thought!!

Steve - us UK people dont make our own Visa appointments - all that stuff is done for us by Yummy Jobs so we just turn up to the embassy when they tell us to!! Normally its about a month or so before we go.
    Is your Visa all sorted yet?

19. steve-5

steve-5 New Member

Hey DisneyMichelle,

Yummy jobs are great aren't they ...?!

No us germans we have to make our own appointments at the embassy the poeple in france only told us when to call and around what time the interview should be so they can send us over the forms i guess...

so are you going march 15th aswell than ?? flying from the uk(london)??

steve

20. DisneyMichelle

HI Steve,

Yummy Jobs are great - they do so much of the hard work for us!! Im glad the Visa stuff is out of my hands - one less thing to think about!!

Yeah, Im flying out of the Uk on March 15th from London. Theres two other Uk people i know flying from london on the same day - we have to phone disney once we've got our Visas to confirm flight times etc
    Michelle