The happiest forum on earth!!!!

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by james_wales, Dec 6, 2004.

1. james_wales

james_wales New Member

Hey,

Just wanted to bring some more good feelings to you lovely people out there! I will be applying next September, hopefully to go out in September 2006, and i have recently contacted some accepted peeps to ask them what they thought got them onto the program.

The replies i recieved back were nothing short of amazing, and it just goes to show what[glow=red,2,300 helpful, kind and caring people use these forums, and for this i thank you all. If only the whole world contained people with the same kindness and willingness to help that you have all shown on here, its a great place to be.....and you guys are the best!

Good luck to everyone who is waiting to hear back from thier interviews, im sure you will all know within the next week...then it is time, hopefully, for you to travel from the happies forum on earth...to the happiest place on earth!!!

You all rock.....

J xx

2. Sellwegger

Sellwegger New Member

Wow that's such a lovely post :D The best of luck applying for a position. I think i speak for most when i say I really hope you get in x

It's nice to spread a little sunshine now and again, thanks James ;D

3. ellen101

ellen101 New Member

Cute message...thanks James......I was having a pretty crap day and that just made me smile!! Well done for spreading more Disney lurve around...and reminding us all how wonderful everyone is on here.....I hope I end up working/living with some of you ker-razy bunch! :D

Ellen xxx

4. disney_dreamer

disney_dreamer New Member

hi james..

what a lovely message,thankyou,you made me smile ;D......

this site is amazing,im meeting sooo many wonderful people on here that i cant wait to meet in person at my interviews.

we are all behind eachother 100%,we all know how much this means to one another,a chance of a lifetime!

good luck in applying next year

love stephxxxx

5. Marie

Marie Guest

Hi James,
    Sooo true what you said - everyone is beyond lovely on these forums - makes you want to work for disney even more!
    Good Luck,
    Marie :)

6. emma

emma New Member

hiya jay,
       yeah that was really really nice....wer all ded excited for february hopefully u will fill our shoes wen we leave in 2006 lol! fingers crossed! hi steph!!! btw! another february...me and ellen r getting a little gang together now!!

7. disney_dreamer

hi emma,

i loved to be in yours and ellens gang :) fingers crossed it will be the gang that goes out to disney together!!! ;D

ive applied to go out in sep 2005,is that when your going?

where do you live?im from devon...
    love stephxxxxxx

8. frazdog

frazdog New Member

big up jay
    u one happy person to day, me to ,just been told i have my face to face in febuary, cant wait to meet every 1 there it is something to look forward to ;D

9. Sellwegger

Sellwegger New Member

Yeah, it's going to be so cool meeting everyone :p

10. emma

emma New Member

hey steph.
    im from liverpool! im only 17 still but turn 18 in january so im old enough for the feb interviews!!! i dont want to be the baby it mite work against coz i feel evryooooneeeeee is 21 or 22.! but im mature so... erm id hope to leave between july n september as i want to be bak for uni in 2006 ive deferred my entry so... write bak soon....well deffo be that gang lol!!!!
    x x x

11. disney_dreamer

hey emma,

theres lots of people who have gone out at 18,dont worry about that,youve got this far,so im sure your age does'nt matter...............

hope we have our interviews around the same time on the day,so then we can go for a drink atferwards..i know ill need it,and i think we will have deserved it!!!!! ;)

in your fone interview,did you get the question: tell me about your culture?..that was the hardest question i had,it threw me a bit,but i must have babbled my way through it ok!!!!!!. :-\write back
    love stephxxx

12. emma

emma New Member

hi steph,
    thanks for the support i will defo have my legal drink there!!! erm i did get asked yeah but being from liverpool i had lots to say about the music culture ie beatles, atrs architecture etc and weve just won the capital of culture 2008 bid! so i kinda waffled to i guess.

13. Sellwegger

Sellwegger New Member

Great News! It'll be good to meet you in Feb ;D

i wouldn't worry about your age, from what i gather Disney is an equal opportunities company and won't discrimatate against you for that. As long as you're yourself they'll choose you on merit of your personality ;D

I hope we all get in :p