The Hub

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current ICP Participants' started by JCB911, Jun 25, 2008.

1. JCB911

JCB911 New Member

I had traditions today, but I asked someone about registering for the Hub and they said "oh, you can't do that until you've been to your work location" -- is this right?

thanks

2. stu_uk

stu_uk New Member

you should have registered for the hub on your 2nd or 3rd day - the day you fill in all the forms and follow the signs arounf vista. If not i think people at the learning centre at vista can help you out. You definately dont need to wait until you go to your work location.

3. disneydreamer

disneydreamer New Member

we werent signed onto the hub until our training, because you dont have your social security number they like to help you to do sign on as you can do it from home. they go through it your first day of training after traditions, i had mine on my 'merchantainment' day, but if you do it before hand at the learning centre you might be bored for a couple of hours in one of your classes! then again might be different for different people...i got here june 3rd

4. We were signed into the Hub today during our first class for our role training.

5. foxxie52

foxxie52 New Member

What's the hub?

Is this something I should already know about. :-[

6. Mom-eh

Mom-eh Member

If you haven't started your program yet then you don't need to worry about the Hub. Its something you will have access to by way of computer after you begin your start date. I have never been on the Hub since I'm a Mom but I do know you can check your work schedule on there, book hotels for family and friends and I'm pretty sure that's where you put in your request for days off as well. There's all kinds of information for you on the Hub as a Cast Member. You'll get your own number so you can log on after you start.

7. foxxie52

foxxie52 New Member

Great! Thanks for that. I did wonder what everyone was on about. We had a similar system on the ships (though it had a different name).