The Hub

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current ICP Participants' started by chanm002, May 15, 2010.

1. chanm002

chanm002 New Member

Hello hello!

So, has anyone out there accessed the hub yet? Is it easy to book a room for family?

2. pinksparkles2

pinksparkles2 New Member

Yeah, anyone knowww?! I need to know the same thing for my boyfriend! Because a lot of the Disney hotels on the website have sold out he doesn't believe me that I'll be able to get him somewhere!
    Someone reassure me/him!
    xxx

3. DisneyGibbs

DisneyGibbs Active Member

Do you have access to the Hub? If so it's quite easy! Just click on the Disney Difference tab at the top (make sure you're on the WDW tab as well, not Corporate) and in the second box down you can check a box to open up discounts. A list will then appear that says 'WDW Resort and Dining Discounts' (or something like that). Click on that and the next page will also give a list. Click on 'WDW Resort Discounts' and the system will start up that allows you to make resort bookings! From there it's pretty straight forward. You can also do dining reservations as well through A La Carte. You can access that from the discounts page too.

4. pinksparkles2

pinksparkles2 New Member

I'm not in Florida yet so I don't have access to the Hub yet, but thankyoou! I'll keep a note of this page for when I get there :D
    xxx