The Official 2010 ICP T-Shirts!

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current ICP Participants' started by disneydj, Apr 19, 2010.

1. disneydj

disneydj New Member

Hi Guys!

I've been promising to do this for ages, so I finally got around to doing it! I designed some stuff ages ago but the t-shirt printing companies won't print them due to copyright infringement, as it had Disney logos all over it.

So I've made some with no Disney logos on, everything on there is created by me. I reckon we should all get one, wear it at the airport on departure day so that we can all spot potential Disney friends at the airports/on the plane!

So - how to make the t-shirts (so that everyone's looks the same!)
    Follow these simple rules!

1) Go to
    http://img535.imageshack.us/img535/1839/frontd.png
    http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/1103/examplelt.jpg
    http://img691.imageshack.us/img691/3532/tshirtlogo.png
    and right click each picture to save them to your computer. They should be pretty big.

The "example" picture shows you what mine looks like. Use the other two pictures for your t-shirt. The logo goes on the back and the mickey head goes on the front (as per picture!)

2) Go to www.spreadshirt.co.uk and find the link to make your own t-shirts. The t-shirt creater will load.

3) Choose what kind of t-shirt you want. I just chose a basic man's t-shirt, there is basic girls ones too - so take your pic.

4) Upload the two pictures and position them on the front and back of the t-shirt - using the t-shirt designer.

5) Click the TEXT button and write your name, location and anything else you want to put in Mickey's head. Drag them into his head and resize them so that they fit.

6) Choose your t-shirt size and click ORDER!!

My classic men's t-shirt was £17 with all that on it.

Let us know when you've ordered one and tell everyone else to order one too!

Let me know if you have any problems!

Not long now!!!!

Jonny

2. lowrigokarts

lowrigokarts New Member

Waw they are brilliant with you, definate going to have one Jonny ;D
    xx

3. Sofi

Sofi Guest

cool!

I already have a new dress picked out to wear at the airport tho :)

so they wont let u use disney font? x

4. disneydj

disneydj New Member

Lol Sofi - wear it over the top :p

No - you can't use anything trademarked by Disney - so the font wasn't happening!

5. Sofi

Sofi Guest

might just =P

thats so crud! can u not even put a little picture? lol x

6. carlostugger

carlostugger New Member

well done Jonny, I'd like to create my own t shirt one day

7. LauraDilling

LauraDilling New Member

I think I'm just gonna paint this figure on a casual white, cotton t-shirt - it's the low budget way but everyone can recognize me! :D (My drawing skills aren't really great, though.)

8. Sofi

Sofi Guest

i created my own but they let me write Disney on it and use Disney font =] x