THE SEPTEMBERS......thats sept 20th's only lol

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by OttawaChikky, Jul 5, 2005.

1. OttawaChikky

OttawaChikky New Member

Hey all you septembers!

just thought cus all the other dates in september are always getting posts i think us september 20th arrivals should get posting.

After all The 20th's are the best lol

Ciao for now,
    Sheena

2. joelle

joelle Guest

i agree with you lol we are the best :p so sheena did you decided yet if you were going to head down in car or in plane ???

byebye
    joelle :)

3. OttawaChikky

OttawaChikky New Member

IM DRIVING DOWN!!!!!! its set im leaving on either the 16th or 17th and making a lovely trip of it.
    Ill be makinga stop in Virginia, and one in Mertyle Beach and maybe a day or twoin Daytona visiting family....only a a few hours drive from orlando good place tostaythe night...and its free accomodation...gotta love family

4. joelle

joelle Guest

lol sheena i have a condo in daytona !!! no meee but my grand parents , im going to daytona since im like 3 !! do you know aut cat fish lol ??? that the buffet you have to go eat cinamon buns miam !! my condo is on the shore of port orange , reaaly near ponce inlet...

hehe its cool because for like 4 or 5 months even though i will be far from home , ill be able to visit family in one day trip :D

where doe your family stay ??

byebye

5. Chloe

Chloe New Member

Seriously! I was starting to think I was alone :D

6. Zanitta

Zanitta Member

Meeeeeeee! I'm September 20th, and you're righ, we rock :p :-* ;D

7. claracampi

claracampi New Member

I'm leaving on sep 20 that's also my birthday (and Sophia Lonen and Asia Argento's) ;D
    I'm going to have a party on the plane or something...
    Clara

8. Lizzie

Lizzie New Member

im busting in on this@ hhahah truely the sept 6th date is 100 times better! lol attack of the septembers! haha

9. marshabrady

marshabrady New Member

Me! me! I'm a September 20th gal..

Not long now, oh my bonkers I can't wait!

Clara, we will def have to have a party on the plane for u, we could use a dry bread roll as the cake - how sophisticated!

I'm in a luggage panic as my nicest suitcase is more of a weekend/short holiday sized one, do u guys know if I can bring 2 cases as long as they are within the weight limit? And does anyone know the weight limit?

Anyway, c u all soon.. Beth xxx

10. Dee

Dee New Member

I also agree that we septemer 20th people are awsome at everything except posting - are there not as many of us or something?? anyhow - I am very excited the date is quickly approaching!!! I was in Florida last week and I didn't want to leave - I don't know what it is about that place but I love it and I know we are going to have an awsome year! later -Derek-

11. Zanitta

Zanitta Member

I don't know about specific airline carriers, but most transatlantic ones allow two suitcases of 35kg each don't they? at least that's what it was for the american exchange student when I was in Sweden. I was all jealous because it meant that he had a total of 70kg for the year I had to make do with my 20kg because I was within Europe.

As for other 20th people there does seem to be somewhat of a drought, I'm hoping that maybe it's just disproportionate on the boards so there are lots out there, just not signed up to this forum.

12. CrEsT

CrEsT New Member

Sept 13th. is obviously better.

8)

13. Katrin

Katrin New Member

SEP 20. arrivals are the best  ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)
    we will rock WDW ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

love ya :-*

14. OttawaChikky

OttawaChikky New Member

I think disney wont know what hit em when up 20th arrivals show up......i can see it now were gonna be the loudest most crazy group...i cant wait for all our traingin together!!!! gonna be such fun.

Im starting tothink the other september dates are getting jelouse of us leaving on the 20th....they know were the best lol

Derek- how did you have the strength to come home??? I WOULD HAVE STAYED!!!

15. lillo

lillo New Member

I'm also a september 20th arrival. I think that september 20th ladies are the best I could meet!
    Can't wait!!!!!

16. claracampi

claracampi New Member

So, sep. 20th people, do you already have an appointment date with US embassy for your visa?
    I just called but they told me to call them back at the end of the month 'cause now it's too early.......
    What about you?

17. joelle

joelle Guest

hmmm... i guess we will know when well recieive the damn package !!! but i think for the visa we dont have to do anything to get it ( for canadians) ... but im not 100 % sure about that .

we will pass the 2 months mark soonnn !!! ans be in the 1 months left group ! wouhou !!!

byebye

18. Zanitta

Zanitta Member

yep, called this afternoon and got my appointment, 22nd August 10:30am.

It surprised me that you were told to call back, it can take up to 40 days to get an appointment at the london embassy so we were told to call immeadiately in order to get one in time for our leaving date.

19. tania

tania New Member

hey guys hope ur all well!! in leaving sept 20th wow wont be on her much work to hard trying to save money can i ask how much everyone is taking????

tania

20. myriam

myriam New Member

hey I'm Myriam from Paris and I'm coming to Orlando on Sept 20 th toooooooooooo
    I can't wait to be there !!! And I have already my appointement with the us Embassy in Paris on 28th Aug.. really long ...