THE X FACTOR!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by leomgray, Nov 8, 2008.

1. leomgray

leomgray New Member

THAT WAS REDICULOUS TONIGHT, THERE IS NO WAY THAT LAURA SHOULD HAVE WENT. IM AM RAGING!

I CANNOT BELIEVE DANIEL IS STILL THERE, AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!

IS ANYONE ELSE ANNOYED WITH THE RESULT TONIGHT. I WANT TO GO AND YELL AT ALL THOSE PRODUCERS!!!!

SHE SHOULD HAVE WON THE WHOLE THIN!

2. mpark90

mpark90 Member

I HATEEEEEE DANIEL

AS IF LAURA WENT

ITS OUTRAGEOUS

GLAD DIANA AND EUGHON ARE STILL THERE THO <3

3. leomgray

leomgray New Member

I ACTUALLY CANNOT BELIEVE THEY LET THAT HAPPEN TO THOSE POOR GIRLS, YOUD THINK THEY WOULD CHANGE IT OR AT LEAST LEAVE THE LINES OPEN, I THINK IT SHOULD GO BY THE JUDGES COMMENTS AND THEY DESIDE, NEVER MIND THE PUBLIC!

I THINK DIANA IS AMAZING, SHE IS THE NEXT RUNNER FOR WINNING.

I SEND LAURA LOADS OF DISNEY LOVE AND HOPE TO SEE HER ALBUM SOON.

4. nicki1404

nicki1404 New Member

SO SO SO angry! Literally everyweek now my favs have been going what with scott and austin now this!! totally didnt see it coming, diana will prob go now if this is anything to go by!!
    Daniel is just awful, he was out of tune, as was rachael- who the hell is voting for these guys!?? Diana to win now!!!! xx

5. karenm84

karenm84 New Member

Argh! I'm raging too! Cannot stand Daniel or Rachel!! :mad:

I think it is a bit of a shambles now, 3 good folks gone in consecutive weeks.

My mum's work colleague knows laura and was down at the live show last week and he said it's all a bit of a fix cos once the bottom 2 are announced the judges go off together and discuss who they are putting out. I'm not sure how it works but he said something about a 10 min delay but not entirely sure.

I don't really feel like watching it anymore ... hahaha! cant believe a tv show can make me so angry :p xx

6. Tiddelypom

Tiddelypom New Member

Can't believe I'm replying to an X Factor post lol.. but are you serious? Laura went out in favour of Daniel?
    What is this coming to?

7. ginabella

ginabella New Member

Rachel and Daniel should of been in teh bottom two,

as they shud be EVERY god damn week.

Im not a huge fan of diana im afraid, however x factor is starting to be a fix and is winding me up big time!!

8. leomgray

leomgray New Member

It is a total fix, even from the beginning, the producers deside who gets to see the judges and they even choose all the best people, its rubbish.

9. KC

KC New Member

My thoughts on the X factor are as follows...

Daniel, we get it. You're wife's dead. We don't need constant reminders.
    Eoghan. Cut your hair, it's bigger than your head.

And Cheryl, stop whining. Simon sometimes makes a good point.

That is all :)

10. leomgray

leomgray New Member

:eek: :eek: So do you agree with the outcome of last night?

Of course Simon makes a good point, he always does!

11. CharlotteSparkle

CharlotteSparkle New Member

I'm not really bothered about Laura going! She wasn't ever going to win and last night she wasn't that good.

I think JLS are the best ones there. I can't stand Rachel, Daniel or Ruth. Eoghan can't win, he just isn't good enough. Not overly bothered by the girls. I sound so miserable!! I really like JLS, I can see them having a career, and maybe Diana, but I can't really see anyone else doing much

12. leomgray

leomgray New Member

I thought laura was fantastic, and daniel should have went out last night, im sorry but hes not good enought to be there. I hope Diana wins now. JLS are good but i cant see them winning.

13. CharlotteSparkle

I don't think they'll win, but they deserve to. I can't believe the judges chose Ruth over Laura, especially Simon. But it doesn't really matter anyway, I'm more of a strictly fan :D

14. KC

KC New Member

I do actually! I thought Laura's performances were terrible and felt her version of somewhere over the rainbow wasn't up to scratch.

Of course, the two that had to go to the showdown at the end shouldnt have been there... But of the two left, Laura was the weaker.

15. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Well ill agree with you there but i think she was an amazing singer, but Ruth did a fantastic job of Knockin on Heavens door i thought.

16. CharlotteSparkle

I didn't like it, I really don't like her voice. But I guess that's what makes the x factor interesting!

17. Freckles

Freckles Guest

i havent liked laura from the start...just preference more than personalty, im sure she is a lovely girl. i would love JLS is win, a guy from peterborough is in the band :) (austin). They are good and with some more training and guidance they could be big. though i do agree i dont think they will win cos a group never will.

its always been fixed. people are only keeping daniel in for the same reason they keep john sergant in strictly...cos it pisses the judges off!

i personally think that they want danni to win again...notice none of her acts are going?

18. Kirbie

Kirbie New Member

I think Rachel is going for the sympathy vote as much as Daniel is. And I don't think Dannii will win again cos isn't she supposed to be leaving after this one cos none of the other judges like her or summat?? (and yes i do believe everything The Sun tells me lol)

Anyhoo, i rekon either JLS or Diana to win!! ;D

19. Freckles

Freckles Guest

nah she is staying apparently. though i dont think she shoul dbe there. shes not really done anything.

20. Chari21

Chari21 New Member

I love Diana!! I want her to win!

Isn't she going out with that cute little 15 year old (or whatever age he is), he is just adorable!
    Hasn't got the X factor though.

Danni is ok...she is harmless...but I agree, what has she done?

Although to be fair, wasnt she famous before Kylie?