Theme parties

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by MyLittlePony, May 2, 2005.

1. MyLittlePony

MyLittlePony New Member

As you all probably know theme parties are huge in the Commons... C'mon, who doesn't like to dress up and get drunk, huh? Anyway, do you know of any good ideas for theme parties, that haven't been used up? (Like pimp'n hoe, that's SO old...)
    Got one myself that we had when I was over: Be-an-American-party

2. Lizzie

Lizzie New Member

be-an-american? what would THAT consist of?!

3. CrEsT

CrEsT New Member

wow, there are a lot of options

60's parties
    80's parties
    A Hollywood party (everybody dressup as a famous)
    Hawaiian party
    A sexy party

etc etc....

4. MyLittlePony

MyLittlePony New Member

You dress like a typical (or stereo-typical) American. I wore jeans, ugly white trainers, horrible tennis socks and a t-shirt from the Extra-TerrorEstrial Alien Encounter... VERY SEXY!!!

5. Lizzie

Lizzie New Member

HAHA..id hate to see a CANADIAN party...ud all be dressed in lumberjack outfits and big furry jackets

6. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

i love themed partys!!! gotta do a 30's night or jazz night!! and cartoon charactewrs night!!!!! o so many ideas.american party...any american we wanna be....ok sounds good ;D

1.30's night
    2.jazz
    3.cartoon characters.
    4.food and drink ..lol
    5.favourite movie
    6.letter theme ( like come as something begining with eg.D........d for disney)
    7.colour-anything associated with that particular colour
    8.star wars-heheh ;D- for the weekend and to cleebrate the movie ( abit late but who cares)
    9.futuristic them
    10.space theme!!!!
    11.horror!!!! ( i know halloween and everytthing but still could be fun)

ive got loads more...lol.. ;D ;D

7. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

12.pirates theme
    13.underwater theme
    14.animal theme
    15 science them-!
    16.tv show-u all like ur tv shows
    17,dinosaur
    17.pre-historic
    18.artists theme
    18.martial arts theme

yeah well just a few of my ideas ::) :D

8. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

just one more.....medieval theme! ;D

cheerio

9. MyLittlePony

MyLittlePony New Member

Saw a Gilmore Girls episode with a medieval-themed wedding yesterday, looked so cozy! And I'm definitely up for going to Medieval Times. I've wanted to do that since the first time I saw the Cable Guy. Anybody else in on that?

10. stu_uk

stu_uk New Member

pimp and ho party

11. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

see u giv that a lot of thought :p

12. Lizzie

Lizzie New Member

50's!!!!!! i'll host that one for sure!!!! im obsessed with that era!

13. Jimbobdaga

Jimbobdaga Member

How about a Bum party? every one wears the raggyest cloths they own, and we all put our drinks into brown paper bags.

14. Lizzie

Lizzie New Member

A BUM PARTY!! how original!!! that's awesome!! specially the paper bag part....

fairy tale party?
    evil villian party haha

15. CrEsT

CrEsT New Member

I want an underwear party.

::)

16. shannybanany

shannybanany New Member

Lizzie...the Canadian party that you described is EVERYDAY in the pavilion!!! We get the coats in the winter. ::) ::)

The UKs always had the weirdest theme parties and went all out for them too.

Shan

17. Lizzie

Lizzie New Member

yes i know....damn stereotypes!!! lol....what kind of parties did the UK have?

and do we seriously get furry jackets?! with the fur on the hoods...hahaha...cuz i'll confess to having one..they're instyle over here haha

18. loops_li

loops_li New Member

I have one too! They are cooool! 8) What do you mean uk have weird dressing up parties? I have dressed up as a fairy, cowgirl, tarty vicar, builder, hawaiian, devil, nurse and school girl in the last year of uni, infact, I rarely go out dressed as a normal person! lol! I love it ;D

Lianne
    xxx

19. Jjsweet1402

Jjsweet1402 New Member

wow these all sound fun, i love the school girl type parties they have got to be the best!!!

there's also pirate party's, but anything with drink has got to be good!!!!

20. kelly_p

kelly_p New Member

im the same as lianne - i love dressing up, ive gone out as a police, fire, fairy, slutty santa, cow-girl, one of my favouries was dressing up as a baywatch lifeguard, i no its a bit obvious but has anyone thought of a disney party? lol its not as bad as it sounds - i no what i mean lol ;D