There Too Early

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current ICP Participants' started by tinkithink, May 15, 2008.

1. tinkithink

tinkithink New Member

So my program starts on the 25th, which means Traditions is the 27th or what have you. My family is driving me down and staying until the 30th, so I will be arriving on the 24th. I'll be able to hang out at the pool and stuff that day at PC, but my family really wants to go to Fantasmic that night. Now, Fantasmic is my absolute FAVORITE show in the whole wide World, but I really can't afford to pay 75 dollars just for the one day. I'm so sad I'm in Orlando from the 23rd to the 27th without being able to go in the parks. Anyone know any way I could get in to see Fantasmic with my family?

2. TinkTingeling

TinkTingeling New Member

Maybe if you know someone who's already there and able to use their maingate pass on you?

3. TraceyBrown

TraceyBrown New Member

That could certainly be a cool idea!

4. tinkithink

tinkithink New Member

The only person I know is Krystal, and I'm pretty sure she's got people coming to see her later on. LOL, but thanks. Maybe I'll go stalk Vista security and see if any randoms want to let me use one. =]

5. Mauro

Mauro New Member

I know someone who went with their vista way ID to guest relations on Animal Kingdom and was able to get into the park before having his cast member id¡¡¡

6. Mom-eh

Mom-eh Member

Some CM's will let new people use one of their days when they get there in return for a day later on when their family and friends are there. If you are lucky enough to find someone to do this then you could pay them back when they have company one day. I have also heard of people who have used their paperwork and housing ID to get into Magic Kingdom before they actually received their Cast Member ID's.