'throw in'

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by Lord_Kensington, Mar 21, 2008.

1. Can anyone explain a little more about the 'throw in' I have heard about?

2. TinkTingeling

TinkTingeling New Member

Just a little welcoming to the newbies... You're not supposed to know any more than that :p A good way to get to know everyone that's already there from your own country...

3. BeautifulBelle

BeautifulBelle New Member

Is it like a surprise then :D

How often do you think people from all over the world are arriving there? Surely not every day, but every week, or every month? And is it likely people from your apartment will leave because of course ending e.g. will the ICP summer people (3 monthers) be placed with CRB (yearers) so the CRB people will have tp get used to people coming and going or not really?

4. TinkTingeling

TinkTingeling New Member

It varies when people arrive, but new people are arriving all the time! Maybe not everyday, but at least once a week, sometimes more often... I think the ICP people lives in Vista and maybe at Chatham. because I can only remember meeting CRP people at the Commons.

5. xXxhayleybabyxXx

xXxhayleybabyxXx New Member

oh god, now im really gonna hav to find out what that is hehe x

6. Diana

Diana New Member

Throw In's have changed since I was there... but they are harmless. Just a little welcome to the pavilion.

Arrivals are on Tuesdays (Wednesday when I was there). August/September are big arrival times. It really varies depending on the pavilion and staffing needs.