Today's the day?

Discussion in 'ICP Applicants Discussion' started by BigPhil, Oct 31, 2011.

1. BigPhil

BigPhil New Member

So according to everything I've heard, today will be the day those of us in the UK who've had phone interviews will hear back from Yummy. Just wanted to say good luck to everyone who's waiting, (myself included ;) ), and well done no matter the result.

2. gingerbuzz

gingerbuzz New Member

Good luck everyone! I'm in uni 9-6...trust it to be today...I will be checking my phone every five minutes!

3. Jayyeah

Jayyeah New Member

god help us all!

4. shaunamufc7

shaunamufc7 Member

Hopefully the day is today. Good luck everyone, let's hope we all get good news.

5. Good luck everyone! I'm very nervous :p

6. Emmafruitpastell

Emmafruitpastell New Member

Me too! :-\

Good Luck everyone!

How do people know it is today?

7. LauraJayne

LauraJayne New Member

Hey Emmafruitpastell I had a pre-screen f2f interview and yummy said that we would be told today that's how we know :) and I think some other people just asked them. Good luck :) but don't worry too much if it takes them forever to email, they email at really random times, like quite late at night. Hope it's good news for all :D

8. EmmaB

EmmaB New Member

Good luck everyone :) fingers crossed for you all xx

9. Emmafruitpastell

Thanks LauraJayne! Did you have yours at a uni then? I'm so nervous cos this will be my last chance for the student one. I only had the telephone interview and she said it'd be sometime this week. I hope it is today, I can't wait any longer!

10. LauraJayne

LauraJayne New Member

Yeah my uni always have pre-screen, but it was a bit of a free for all, there were 17 people in my group interview, so it's probably better to have the phone interview :/ you really have to fight to get your voice heard. But I think it went ok, not sure if it's enough especially as I've already done the program and apparently that makes it even more difficult for us to get it again! But we shall see. When did you have your phone interview? I've only been waiting since wednesday but it feels like forever, more nerve-wracking this year than last!

11. Rebecca03

Rebecca03 New Member

I only applied on thursday so not even heard back if I am getting a phone interview yet far less a f2f :-\

Hopefully I hear soon and they don't forget about me.

Good Luck for today everyone :)

Rebecca xxxx

12. Emmafruitpastell

What uni is that? Mine doesn't have one, so I didnt get a presentation or anything. I suppose that isnt fun fighting against 17 people, but they were rushing phone interviews like crazy, i managed to make mine last nearly 10 minutes and that sounds longer than most so who knows :-\ That's so amazing that you've got to do it before, so jealous! Yeah I only had mine Thursday but been thinking about it and worrying all weekend

13. LauraJayne

LauraJayne New Member

I would've thought that they would've contacted you by now Rebecca! :/ silly people, sure they'll get in touch, it might work out they tell you there and then that you're through? That would be a bonus wouldn't it, no waiting at all :) if they don't call them until they interview you lol it could work :D good luck and Emma, it's chester uni, don't worry the presentations are available online and also they show you them all again at f2f anyways :D yeah this year seems like a really crazy year! eek! and I don't think it matters how long you wait it still plays on your mind doesn't it :/ x

14. alicemcg

alicemcg New Member

i still haven't heard word about a phone interview yet either and i applied on the 13th oct :/ i've emailed yummyjobs though just to find out if they are still doing phone interviews as everyone already seems to have had theirs! hopefully hear word back today as it looks like they're emailing everyone else!!!
    GOOD LUCK :D

15. Rebecca03

Rebecca03 New Member

Oh i am glad in a way that im not the only one trailing behind lol. Let me know if they email you back regarding the phone interviews........im so impatient i can't wait any more......xxx

16. banable

banable New Member

I applied in the 7th September and I remember that Friday 28th October was the last day you could choose to have your phone interview, but if so many of you havnt even heard back yet then maybe theyre doing 2 lots of interviews for the people that applied later?? So I really wouldnt worry about it.

I got really nervous before because I dont have an email yet, but coming on here put me so much at ease!! I actually CANNOT wait any longer!! I asked during my interview and she said it should be today we find out. Im literally checking my emails every 5 mins!! Good Luck to everyone!!! XXX

17. vickiw001

vickiw001 Member

Trying to write a four page essay plan and preapre for a seminar is REALLY REALLY difficult when you are waiting for an email!! I'm not even sure I want to know what it says anymore :/

18. LauraJayne

LauraJayne New Member

and typically my hotmail decides to have a panic attack and not let me on :/ let me know when emails are out guys and I'll fight with hotmail until it lets me on!!! what a day for this :/

19. shaunamufc7

shaunamufc7 Member

I'm exactly the same as you. I want to look at my emails but I don't in case its the news I don't want to hear. Plus I need to start an essay but my mind is preoccupied at the minute.

The waiting is killing me :(

20. andrew93

andrew93 New Member

okay, it's official, my f5 refresh key is gonna break pretty soon... just gotta keep refreshing the e-mails all the time lol

has anyone heard yet? congratulations if anyone's got on- and good luck everyone!!!!!! :D