(Toronto)CityPulse Tv in Epcot!

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by Ambergirl, Mar 14, 2006.

1. Ambergirl

Ambergirl New Member

Any Torontonians see CP24 this morning? For March break they have a crew(Live Eye) there reporting and when i saw them yesterday I was wondering if they would end up at Epcot. And they did! Interviewed a merchie(can't remember her name) and had her explain the interview process and show off some of the stuff they sell in the pavilion.(They were located at the beginning of the lagoon. )

Didn't even mention Le Cellier!!(Although maybe they did later!) Oh well made me very jealous and missing the park. *sigh*

2. snow.white87

snow.white87 New Member

Hey that's cool!! I wish I could've watched that, I had JUST left Toronto on Sunday otherwise I would have been glued to the TV hoping that was one of the 11channels my boyfriend gets on his dorm TV set.

3. Ambergirl

Ambergirl New Member

It was neat....would have been neater if I was there wearing my lumberjack outfit instead! ;D

4. shannybanany

shannybanany New Member

Hey Amber!

Did Jen talk to her right at the start of the show? I saw all the middle parts...from the Morrocan chef to birthdays and my mom said they went on a Segway, but didn't see anything about the pavilion! Nice to hear she mentioned it. My mom used to work with Jen's mom, so I kinda know her (her mom threw my baby shower!), so I was gonna send her a nasty email about skipping out on Canada, good thing I didn't!! HA! Blizzard Beach tomorrow morning!

Shannon

5. Ambergirl

Ambergirl New Member

Hunh?! What? Baby Shower?!! Your baby shower?!! Wow! Congrats!! I had not heard! I think I need to hear full details on this! Will the/Is the baby having dual citizenship? ;D

And yes I'm pretty sure the first time round was about the canadian pavilion. I didn't see the rest as I was on my way to work! It was kinda cool seeing it though! It's nice and sad watching it though!

6. spa_life_girl

spa_life_girl New Member

Saw Jen this morning at BLIZZARD BEACH!! It was GREAT!! Saw MICKEY and MINNIE and GOOFY and DONALD!! Was nice to see!! She said it was COLD but her and Dwight Drummond went down the slides anyways!!! ;D

Wonder where we are going to be TOMORROW morning??

7. adjonline

adjonline New Member

Mickey and Minnie and Donald were at Blizzard? Goofy's there a lot, but never heard of the other three being there...

8. shannybanany

shannybanany New Member

Oh no, this is how those terrible rumours start. Jenn on Breakfast TV's mother threw MY baby shower when I was born...for MY mother!! They used to work together. I am NOT having a baby shower now, as I AM NOT PREGNANT!!! HA!

Shan

9. Ambergirl

Ambergirl New Member

OMG! That's hilarious!! Hehehehe sorry!!

I wonder how fast this rumour could have spread by now... *evilgrin*

10. Diana

Diana New Member

On my last day in March 04, the New PL in Southwestern Ontario interviewed me. It was kinda embarassing. I didn't even get a change to brush my hair!! I took them thru the pavillion up by the old boutique and Trading Post. I told them about the gardens and stuff but completely forgot to mention the place I had been working the past year... Le Cellier!! Mom of course has it on tape to haunt me when I get older!

Diana

11. shannybanany

shannybanany New Member

I was supposed to do an interview, but the never showed up!

12. Key_Biscuit

Key_Biscuit New Member

Is it possible to watch it thorugh something like a stream?

13. shannybanany

shannybanany New Member

Doubtful. It's just a 30 sec. - 1 min. segment in a variety type program.