Toronto Interviews - Oct 26th

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by jackattack, Sep 24, 2009.

1. jackattack

jackattack New Member

Hey

I plan on driving up to TO the night before the interviews. Is anyone else planning on this? If so (and for all of you in the surrounding area), I would love to hang out the night before. For those staying the night, we should book the same hotel and watch a disney movie or something the night before or just talk about how much we LOVE disney world lol. I'm not going to book a room until I hear where the interviews are, who knows, maybe they'll be at a hotel which would be convenient! Congrats again to everyone who's made it this far! :D

2. UpNorth13

UpNorth13 New Member

Hey I would hang out the night before but I am flying in at about 6 am on the 27th. :-\ Gonna be a busy day for me (prolly a tired one too) hopefully we will all have time to hang out while waiting for our interviews :)

3. jackattack

jackattack New Member

on the 27th? My interview is the 26th, it must be a two-day thing... so I don't think I'll be seeing you until we're in Florida ;)

4. Hey! I think it would be great if we all got together the night before! A movie would be fun, and maybe we could go out to dinner too, just to kind of get to know one another? I've got someone to stay with, but I could come to hang out, if that's okay. I'm so excited to meet everyone!

5. I'm already in Toronto but I could totally meet you for dinner!

As we get closer to the date, I'll give you my cell number.

6. lululemon

lululemon Member

Hey All! I booked my flight....see you all on the 26th!!

7. jackattack

jackattack New Member

I look forward to meeting you and hearing about just how AMAZING the crp program is!! ;D

8. Sab.loves.Disney

Sab.loves.Disney New Member

yah we should all totally hang out if the interviews are at a hotel and we all book there that would be so fun
    btw whats everyones all time fav disney movie?
    mines the lion king

9. Sesosana

Sesosana New Member

the hotel definetly sounds good.
    Oh, and mine is probably Lion King, followed maybe by The Emperor's New Groove

10. Robyn8

Robyn8 New Member

hey guys!

just wonderin for anyone who has been to the interviews before ..

After the presentation and you are done your interview what happens? Are you odne for the day ? Or does something else go on?

THANKSS! :)

p.s. Hercules is mine !! Gotta love the Muses :p

11. Sab.loves.Disney

o yes hercules that is also a great one i love so many of the disney movies but my fav has always been and will always be the lion king

12. jackattack

jackattack New Member

When I did the interviews for ICP back in 2006 we had the presentation in the morning and then were given an interview time. After interview you were done for the day and got a call a couple of weeks later saying you were accepted ;D

My favourite is MULAN followed closely by Lion King. I'd also like to give Toy Story an honourable mention.

13. j-steff

j-steff New Member

Getting together the night before is such a great idea! The only thing for me, however, is that i cant train it to Toronto, then train it home and then do it all over again the next day. I work the day before and it would be too much for me. If anyone is in the same boat, i would suggest coffee before the interview. I'm soo excited to meet you all!

14. j-steff

j-steff New Member

oh and my favorite is jungle book!!!

15. Robyn8

Robyn8 New Member

Okay! Thank you! I was wondering why it was such a long day and if we had to stay for something? Hehe. Anyways .. also why we wait for our interviews do we do anything or is it a lot of sitting around? :p

16. jackattack

jackattack New Member

You can leave if you want or you can sit around and chat with people, its totally up to you. I stayed there in case they got through the interviews quicker and besides that, I was in Montreal and didn't know the city at all and was alone (well mom and my sister and friend were in the city but they did the tourist stuff while I was at the interview). I don't know what I'll do this time, i'll play it by ear. Coffee before is good too... it'll have to be early though.

17. Robyn8

Robyn8 New Member

Sweet! Thank you you've been so helpful! :)

Coffee before sounds good to me too ! Or whatever .. the night before too? Lol.

It's all just so exciting!!

18. j-steff

j-steff New Member

ahhh jackie, your prayers have been answered! hilton hotel!!

19. Tray-c

Tray-c New Member

Hello everyone!

I would also love to meet up the night before - that's a great idea!

Is anyone staying at the Hilton Hotel the night before?

20. Sab.loves.Disney

i will be probably i will be there the saturday before so we should arrange to met somewhere with everyone to get to now one another