Toronto Party

Discussion in 'Alumni Discussion' started by cartwheel69, Oct 16, 2004.

1. cartwheel69

cartwheel69 New Member

Hello all for anybody who is in the Toronto area and still reads this board please join me and bunch of former cast members for a ROCK STAR weekend COMMONS STYLE cause you know how WE DO IT !!!

It is set for the weekend of the 11 of November til the 14th we are going to hit the bars and have a group dinner as well as just get a little crazy. All welcome new and old please come the more the better.

It will give people a chance to meet people for all different years!!!!

please if you want to come and need details drop me an email @ cardi_brown@hotmail.com

so far there is about 15 to 20 people for the year 00/01 and 01/02

but all are welcome

Spread the word it is going to be a blast

Cartwheel

Birdman 00/01 aka BEERMAN aka Tacky Tourist

2. joekur

joekur New Member

my names joe... i was on the program from september 03-04.... i held down Super Canadian and No Ma'am Prez, and I'm from London, Ontario.

tell me more about this weekend if you got some time.

thanks

3. Munch

Munch New Member

Hey Cardi!!

E-mail me with more details about the weekend. I probably have to work one day on the weekend but I can make it to something.
    If you want to come to the Hockey Hall of Fame while you're here, I could get a few people in (I work there) if anyone is interested in doing that.
    Can't wait to see some people from my days at the commons
    Talk to you soon
    Cheryl.
    cheryl.lang@gmail.com
    P.S. Who is going from 00/01?

4. Sue

Sue New Member

Hey Kids!

Well I just got home for vacation last night and if I can get into Toronto this weekend I'd love it! Let me know the details!

Sue