Travel plans after the ICP

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current ICP Participants' started by LauraK91, Dec 3, 2011.

1. LauraK91

LauraK91 New Member

Hiii everyone,

Congrats again to everyone who is accepted on to the ICP!

2. LauraK91

LauraK91 New Member

Oooops, definitely a premature sending there!

Just a quick question, is anyone thinking of travelling after working at Disney? And will you be getting return flights from Orlando, or another airport?

I really want to get out to California, so hoping to fly into Orlando, but fly back to the UK from LA/San Fran... Are we allowed to do this under our visa rules?

I've heard we get amaaaazing discount on the Disney cruises too, so thats something else I'm really keen to do!

So exciting!!

xx

3. claireyboo

claireyboo New Member

Hi!
    Yes i'm sure Nick from yummy said we could do this when I had my group interview.
    I really want to travel for a bit after. Would love to go to California, New York or just somewhere completely random!
    x

4. vickyl23

vickyl23 New Member

Yeah Nick mentioned to us that if we want we can book an open ticket for the return so the date and destination can be up to us. He said they would help us with the process of that though. I looked on VirginAtlantic and couldn't see the option to do it.

5. MikeyJD

MikeyJD New Member

I am 100% up for this!

We can travel up to 30 days after we finish from Disney (When our Visa runs out)!!

I'm up for going anywhere, just to travel would be exciting enough, even though I am extremely up for CALIFORNIA!

;D

6. claireyboo

claireyboo New Member

We should have a group trip to California! Maybe even visit Disneyland!

7. LauraJayne

LauraJayne New Member

you can fly home from where ever you like, but you would most probably have to book single tickets to do it. I know people who did it this year but I'm not sure how they went about it. If you want the easy option head back to orlando to leave the US, if not good luck with the leaving from elsewhere :) let me know how it works...(it confuses me)

on another note I'd love to travel a little :) NYC is a real preference for me, but we shall see :D

8. TalkingDug

TalkingDug Member

When you book your flights, you select the 'multi-city' option so you can fly into one airport and leave from another!

9. LauraJayne

LauraJayne New Member

oh I see, well I haven't sorted my flights yet so I'll have a look into it, thanks :D

10. Onaylilla

Onaylilla New Member

I am planning going to some near cities only, but I would like going on a cruise too :)

11. shaunamufc7

shaunamufc7 Member

I want to travel after my program too, my preference is New York but I would like to go to LA, Vegas and Washington DC aswell. I have never been on a cruise before so that really interests me too.

I have booked my flight home the day my program finishes but I bought a multi-flex ticket with it off STA Travel so I can changed my flight if I can find someone to travel with :D

12. abhinavsood

abhinavsood New Member

hello everyone..

evn i want to travel for some days..thnkng to go to new york n washington after d program ends in july 2012.