UK Alumni Reunion April 2005

Discussion in 'Alumni Discussion' started by RichardGandy, Nov 23, 2004.

1. RichardGandy

RichardGandy New Member

Hey Guys

This reunion is open to anyone who has done the program and wants to meet up again to catch up with people they haven't seen for a while, reminise or just generally have a good time.

Its still a long way off but these things tend to come round quite quickly and it would be good to get as many as people involved as possible. The dates are April 1st-3rd so mark it in your diary. There's loads of time to book it off work and make sure you are free so there is no excuse.

Any other details, just ask. For those people who do not look at this board, please pass on the details to them by email, phone or whatever.

There will be people there from 2001 all the way through to 2004 for definite but like I said all alumni are welcome.

The only thing I ask is that it is not hijacked by applicants who want to meet alumni and ask lots of questions about what its like. (Sorry, but I know others who have already signed up to the weekend feel the same). For this reason I have not mentioned where it is being held so send me a private message and I'll let individuals know.

Thanks

Rich

2. Rudy

Rudy New Member

hiya,

sounds good, even though i'm not planning to be in the u.k then.

i'm presuming it'll take place in the u.k and not florida?

;D

3. Ze Perfect Strange

Ze Perfect Strange New Member

hey ,
    good idea always nice to be with people that experienced the same thing...
    def. up for it
    ZPS :p

4. cartwheel69

cartwheel69 New Member

Hello Do you have an email addess that you can email to me to give me more details to I am going to see if I can get some Canadians rounded up to go. If so my email address is cardi_brown@hotmail.com

I was there Oct 2000 to Oct 2001

thanks

Cartwheel
    aka Birdman

5. soleil plage

soleil plage Guest

ooooh Rich - is it in the North? or South? 
    I remember a reunion Scouse had in Glasgow in dec 2002 - was ace.

PM me the location please  :)
    Thanking you
    Claire

6. gismo1554

gismo1554 New Member

Location would be good so we can work out if its close or not. Will spread the word on Sat as meeting up with some of the 2003-2004 lot for lunch.

7. djscotia

djscotia New Member

i worked the crown and crest side from july 98 - sep 99. would all my fellow scuzzers be welcome at all? dont matter where it is, we will be there!!!

8. RichardGandy

RichardGandy New Member

Of course you'd be welcome. Send me your email and I'll add you to the mailing list and send you all the details about what is happening.

All alumni are welcome to reunion. Everyone has something in common so lets make it a big one !!!!

Rich

9. pikey08

pikey08 New Member

a reunion. sounds cool man
    i got back in september and have been trying to organise a lads and lasses thing.
    any ideas of where and when would be great
    Dan (pikey) Howell
    Sept 03 - Sept 04

10. RichardGandy

RichardGandy New Member

I have emailed the details to those guys who have asked for it.

I have also just come home from Florida (just a holiday) and met up with people who are leaving in March and a few of them said they are going to try and come along as well so there will people from very recently as well as from a few years ago

Rich

11. Doc

Doc New Member

Sounds like a good idea - hopefully a good turn out! Have heard of other UK gatherings in the coming months too - if anyone knows more about that let us know! I have a feeling there's one up north around that time...

12. gismo1554

gismo1554 New Member

Rich can you email me the details? Thanks

Sarah

13. Minnie-Jay 5

Minnie-Jay 5 New Member

14. RichardGandy

RichardGandy New Member

Details have been forwarded to those who have asked. There will be a new email going round in the next couple of days for those on the mailing list.

We have a lot more details about what is happening over the weekend like a venue, timings, events etc.

Thanks for everyones interest

Rich

15. Ze Perfect Strange

Ze Perfect Strange New Member

hey,
    could you keep me updated on this one. might be around so would love to be part of it.
    my e mail is Cohensmukke@hotmail.Com
    thanks
    ZPS :p

16. RichardGandy

RichardGandy New Member

OK,

just a quick update, there is a new email with all the details on it. If you haven't got it already let me know cause I think I may have lost a couple of email addresses (ooopsss) ::)

As a reminder the dates are April 1st-3rd although the Saturday is the big one you need to try and get to. And to let the so called cat out of the bag, its in Cardiff !! (which is easy to get to by road and rail so no excuses, well maybe some but not that many ;D :p

Email me with any questions, my contact details are all on here including Messenger, AOL, Yahoo etc but don't bother with ICQ

Rich