UK August 28th??

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by Danielle1883, Feb 13, 2007.

1. Danielle1883

Danielle1883 New Member

Hey guys,
    I just found out that i'm heading for wdw on the 28th aug for the international program UK f&b, anybody else?

Danielle x

2. Chrissi

Chrissi New Member

Are u doing the whole program again?!?
    edit: Actually I thought u'll going on the cruise?

3. pinkspideruk

pinkspideruk Active Member

I'm also heading out august 28th for uk f&b and i think there is one other person on the boards going out same time too.

Where u from? and are you booking the flight yaself or are u letting disney book it?

im thinking im just going to let disney book it now

4. charlie_goofy

charlie_goofy New Member

Hiya danielle!
    My name's charlie, i'm 20 years old! i'm heading out the 17th july, but i'll be there for when you arrive! just thought i would let you know! which programme are you on, summer or full year? i'm on the full year! my msn addy is charlotte_nyc18@hotmail.com! hope to hear from you soon, charlie :)

5. stuart_peters

stuart_peters New Member

I also leave on August 28th for UK F&B ;D

6. pinkspideruk

whoot theres 3 of us now hehe

7. Danielle1883

Danielle1883 New Member

Hey guys, sorry for not replying sooner, Work has been crazy over half term, can't actually believe that i'm going! I'm from North Yorkshire and i'm going to book my own flight from manchester cos i have a flight to vegas that i can't use cos i'll already be in the states so i'm just going to change that one.
    Chrissie- i was going to do the cruise but then i decided that confined space may not be my thing so i figured i'd try the international program again.

other 28th peeps- where u guys from? etc!

Danielle xxx

8. Chrissi

Chrissi New Member

Oh so I just missed you. I were there Dec 2003-Dec 2004. I thought people from the UK couldn't do the program again because of the high competition.
    Have u done f&b the last time as well? I guess u know Adam, Henna from f&b and James from merch?

9. stuart_peters

stuart_peters New Member

I'm from Dundee but living in Glasgow for uni... which did make the whole interview process a lot easier seeing as I basically just had to roll out of bed and cross the road to the place that it was ;D

10. pinkspideruk

Im form cardiff and gonna be working uk f&b out there. interview was easy for me too cos i just spent the night in london hehe

11. Danielle1883

Danielle1883 New Member

Hello how is everybody, had the worst day at work today so i'm off to see hot fuzz tonight, which i don't really fancy but it's my friends turn to pick- i chose dreamgirls last week- i'll never live it down! I can't wait to get out of this country!
    Chrissi- I arrived on the 7th December 2004 so i must have missed u by a couple of days!

D xxx

12. Chrissi

Chrissi New Member

hehe...yeah I left on Dec 3rd or 4th don't remember anymore

13. pinkspideruk

Hot Fuzz is awesome seriously funny I loved it ! went to see it tonight - we werent going to go cos its half term and towns packed so we went o the bay instead it as so good - everyone has to go see it!!!!

14. PrincessJilly

PrincessJilly New Member

Simeon will never forgive me for sayin this, but how BAD was dreamgirls!!!

15. Danielle1883

Danielle1883 New Member

It was awful but alas hot fuzz was awesome!!! I eat my words! So funny, unfortunately i have lost the right to choose films now!

D x

16. pinkspideruk

hehe hot fuzz is so awesome and it had bill bailey hes so fab!

17. Danielle1883

Danielle1883 New Member

It was awesome, Did you have a good weekend? I have the day off today for the first time forever, I went ice skating and saw Lee Sharpe practising i was ever so excited!
    D x

18. pinkspideruk

ive lost all film choice priveledges for the nextmonth lol i chose Epic movie to watch so not a good idea!

19. stuart_peters

stuart_peters New Member

Ooooh look... it says it's exactly 6 months til we go... Only half a year...

20. pinkspideruk

I know i kept telling everyone today in work i have 6 months to go - it seems so long away tho!