UK CRP Interviews

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by nstrats2212, Feb 12, 2008.

1. nstrats2212

nstrats2212 New Member

Hey guys, just wanted to start a new topic as im getting quite confused elsewhere about where people are from and what programme they have applied for lol!

I just wondered how many people from the UK have heard from Yummy yet about the CRP phone interviews? Im still waiting :-(

Natalie x

2. evianstargirl

evianstargirl New Member

I'm still waiting!! Seriously losing hope now though :(

3. +*Sharpay*+

+*Sharpay*+ New Member

hey guys!

im supposed to have my phone interview today at 2:15 but they havent called me yet its been nearly an hour! ???

have u guys had e-mails from yummy bout phone interviews?

4. evianstargirl

evianstargirl New Member

Nope, still no e-mail or phone interview! How was your phone interview if you've had it yet?

5. lovethemouse

lovethemouse New Member

do they email back to confirm your phone interview??

6. nstrats2212

nstrats2212 New Member

i havent had an email about an interview yet :-( i emailed Michele about 4 weeks ago to remind about my application (as i applied back in august) and she had lost my cv so i had to re-send and she said they look forward to considering my application and would be in contact in jan/feb but still heard nothing. im starting to lose hope :-( xx

7. lovethemouse

lovethemouse New Member

i think i may ring them tomorrow, im just worries they are going to spring the questoins on me andf i wont be prepared!!!

8. disneyprincess87

disneyprincess87 New Member

Hey Guys,

I've written in another post but thought I'd write on this one too - I had my phone interview last week. Michele emailed me prior to it asking to provide her with dates/times of when I would be availabke for a phone interview and Jason rang me a few days later.

I've heard from some other people that haven't heard yet that they emailed Yummu to check and have had mixed responses. I was told by Jason that I would know about the next stge of interviews by the end of next week because the f2f interviews are at the beginning of March. So I would suggest that if you've not heard within the next week it might be worth giving them a call/email.

Good Luck! x

9. disneyprincess87

Oh My God - I've since been sent an email from Michele at Yummy offering me a face-to-face in March! Yay, I'm sooo excited! Has anyone else been offered a f2f? x

10. hey

congrats! i've got an interview in london on 3 march. when's your interview?

ian

11. +*Sharpay*+

+*Sharpay*+ New Member

ahhhhhhhhhhh

just had my phone interview and im on a total hype! went so well really hope i have a f2f! michele is so nice! u guys who havent had phone interviews yet have nothing to worry about! its more like a chat not an interview and i called the president the prime minister ha ha!

oh dear

good luck to u all with interviews

xx

12. disneyprincess87

Hi Ian,

Congrats to you too! Mine's on the 4th March but I'll probably spend a few days in London too.

Kirsty : D

13. nstrats2212

nstrats2212 New Member

Wicked congrats guys and good luck with the f2f interviews! Wow the dates are really soon arent they?!!! How exciting!

Had a call from hannah today and i have my phone interview on saturday so fingers crossed! Hopefull i will see you in London :)

Natalie xx

14. disneyprincess87

Hi Natalie,

Good luck with your phone interview, I'm sure you will be fine and hoprfully I will be seeing you in London in a few weeks! ;D

Kirsty x

15. DisneyGibbs

DisneyGibbs Active Member

Mines on the 5th March :D Not at the Disney building though :( :( :( boo

16. yeah, same here - does anyone know why not? i really wanted to go there!

17. lovethemouse

lovethemouse New Member

just had my phone interview am very very scared!!!

xx

18. +*Sharpay*+

+*Sharpay*+ New Member

disney head office is amazing! shame u guys didnt have ur interview there.. swear they were there last year!

19. DisneyGibbs

DisneyGibbs Active Member

Yeah they were... I was there :D So at least I got to see it once.

20. lovethemouse

lovethemouse New Member

ok am i hearing things if we get thru to the face to face the interviews ARENT in Disney head office???