uk custodial costumes??

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by Tinkerbell, Feb 3, 2005.

1. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

hello everyone!! ;D ;D
    I am so excited about this opportunity ( I love Florida(I kinda bought American candy of the net,so different from english sweets!!(check it out www.cybercandy.co.uk or www.americansweets.co.uk)
    just to get a taster of the states!!)
    anyway sorry to babbel on

Are the costumes different for different areas,Im working in custodial is the uk costume for custodial different from F+B for example???

take care,hope to see u all out there!! :D ;D :D ;) ;D
    Nat x

2. SaraC

SaraC New Member

there is a different costume for f&b to merch. they are pretty similar only real difference is that merch wear a white top, where f&b where yellow. the skirt for merch is long length and yellow & peach stripes whereas f&b is a midlength all peach/terracota coloured skirt. there's a picture on around page 4 of the costumes topic

hope that helps

xxx

3. Marie

Marie Guest

I think im in ditsy mode today - whats custodial?

Congrats on getting the job Nat!

xxx

4. SaraC

SaraC New Member

lol marie ive just thought that after postin that reply, oh well cant say i didn't try and i pray i got it right lol

xxx

5. Rudy

Rudy New Member

did custodial keep the park clean and nice?
    they all wore the same costume - white and blue, top & trousers. they were alocated different areas of the park i think.

custodial in magic kingdom are on roller blades!

am i thinking of the right job?

;D

6. SaraC

SaraC New Member

ooh you could be rudy. does sound like that job, i'm sure nat will reappear and tell us what she's definately looking for for us to avoid all the confusion!

xxx

7. Marie

Marie Guest

I'd be a disaster on roller blades - i cant skate id be tripping up knoccking kids flying!

xxx

8. SaraC

SaraC New Member

lol me either marie, im useless, always used the excuse that i'm tall and i have further to fall lol. but no not my forte rollerblading!

its cool in magic kingdom how there's people hired to follow the horses on the parades and sweep up their 'business' it used to totally crack me up

xxx

9. Marie

Marie Guest

So glad ive not got that job Sara!

xxx

10. SaraC

SaraC New Member

lol i know imagine how fun that job would be!! and how much ud smell lol

xxx

11. Marie

Marie Guest

And we thought our costumes were a man repellant!
    U wouldnt pull in that job!

xxx

12. SaraC

SaraC New Member

lol no way, unless they liked the smell of horse doo lol

xxx

13. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

yeah we took a video camera one year and filmed the parade. think its so funny little man following the horse...that job would suck!

xxs

14. SaraC

SaraC New Member

lol yeah we have it on all our home videos cos we find it hilarious lol. 'whats your job' .. 'sweepin horse dung up' could u imagine? lol

xxx

15. charlie

charlie Guest

hi Nat,

just wondering if you were on the 3 month college program OR one year program. as custodial are normally always americans normally on college program. if u r in UK area, all it is is cleaning rubbish up and the toilets etc. and clean up spills.. so dont worry no horse poo.. as the rest are saying..lol.. the guys who worked in the UK on custodial while i was there used to have great fun playing with the kids because u rn.t tied to a register or anything u have a bit more freedom..

So enjoy it Nat, hope you have a good time out there,

charlie..

16. Doc

Doc New Member

Yeah - as far as I know there is no custodial assigned solely to the UK. They patrol the park in white costumes, with a yellow trim, emptying bins and picking up rubbish. Then for 'protein spills' or 'puke' custodial were called out to clean it up. I didn't meet a UK custodial - they were all American and either on the College Program or Full Time.

17. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

;D ;D ;D
    hey everyone thanx 4 all ur help.

:D ;) ;DIm collage program,spending 3 months out there.
    I did want to go for the attractions part but I thought custodial u have a lot more interaction and have a lot of freedom.
    Hope to see evryone out there!!!

thanx
    nat xx

18. Rudy

Rudy New Member

I used to talk to a guy in custodial when i was on the podium. I think they were assigned a section, I seem to remember he was responsible for Canada, U.K & France.

;D

19. Marie

Marie Guest

Hope to meet u out there Nat!

20. SaraC

SaraC New Member

i'll 2nd that marie

xxx