UK F2F interview 23rd October!!!!!

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by Kirbie, Sep 9, 2008.

1. Kirbie

Kirbie New Member

OMG my heart just skipped a beat when the email popped up on my computer!!!

Woohoo i've been given 23rd October for my interview date! ;D

Any peeps on this day too??

2. karenm84

karenm84 New Member

Hey I was about to say me too but just reread my email and Im on the 24th. I can book flights now ;D x

3. DisneyGibbs

DisneyGibbs Active Member

Yeah mines on the 23rd :D Can't wait!

4. Disneyjess

Disneyjess New Member

Mines on the 24th! woo, i can finally get planning now.

5. MattSource5

MattSource5 New Member

woooooooop! i am getting stoked on this so much right now!!! my neighbours were probably disturbed by all my giggles!
    i'm guessing a shirt and tie is probably the safest option of clothing? anyone have any thoughts? x

6. mpark90

mpark90 Member

Woo got my e-mail too, on the 24th though! ` :)

7. *minnie**mouse*

*minnie**mouse* New Member

i'm on the 24th!!!! eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It sounds like they're split between 23rd and 24th.

8. slider655

slider655 Member

Hey all, im also the 23rd, wow it seems ages away but im sure the time will fly by! x

9. DisneyGibbs

Come on...there must be more 23rd'ers!

10. Disney Dude

Disney Dude Guest

I'm on the 24th. It says you need to reply i believe but when i did, i recieved an automated email saying i don't need to reply.

What's everyone else done?

11. Rach mickey mouse

Rach mickey mouse New Member

WOOOOOO...i am on the 23rdddd!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My friend txt askin if i had checked my emails, but i was hard at work setting up the new disney store in the trafford centre, so i had to phone another friend and get them to check my emails for me and read me the email!!!! MADE MY DAY!!!!!!!!

Where's 23rd's plannin on stayin??

WELL DONE EVERYONE!!!!!

12. mpark90

mpark90 Member

I visited the trafford centre disney store last friday! i bought a mug, but in the smaller reserve one til the bigger one is open.

13. Rach mickey mouse

Rach mickey mouse New Member

COME ON FRIDAY, new store is AMAZING!!!!!

I'm in friday afternoon, do you have an interview too???? x

14. mpark90

mpark90 Member

Yeahh but my interview is on the 24th

im from Preston!
    So had a day trip to manchester to spend the pennies last friday!

I shall deffo have a visit to the new one!

15. Kirbie

Kirbie New Member

I can't believe there is only like 4 of us for the 23rd!!
    There must be some more out there? ???

On another note, my emails are playing up and i got a delivery report saying my reply to Michele had been delayed!! Not good, so does anyone have their phone number to check it got thru?

16. DisneyGibbs

EEK, mine says it's delayed too! Maybe there's something wrong with Yummy's email system...

It should be on the bottom on the email Michelle first sent...

I know there's not that many of us! Maybe the rest of the interviewees for the 23rd aren't on here...LOL.

We should all arrange to meet up when we're at the interviews...finally meet each other! I'm staying over on the 23rd so we could meet up for a meal or something with the 24th lot!

17. Kirbie

Kirbie New Member

I just rang them and spoke to some lady from a whole other country and she said that both Michele and Hannah wern't in so i left a message with her to say that i'd tried to email back but not sure if it got thru! Hopefully things will be ok, bit worried tho :-\

I was looking at hotels and stuff and it's so expensive, so i might just go up early that morning and hang around in my Dad's office for a bit cos i don't wana risk being late!
    But yea if we can arrange doing something that evening then i'd be happy to stay after to do something??

18. bexlea

bexlea New Member

Hi I'm on the 23rd! It seems like theres way more for the 24th!! I'm so excited, but a bit nervous about the interviews! I replied to the email saying that I could go, but had nothing back at all, but I know some of you guys have had replies saying you don't need a reply - hope mine got through ok!! Anyway - nice to meet you all :)

19. DisneyGibbs

Nice to meet you too :D Yeah I sent my reply yesterday morning, but didn't get the delay response until 12pm! I might wait a day to see, if not, I'll email again, and try Hannah instead.

20. *minnie**mouse*

*minnie**mouse* New Member

i emailed back and haven't had a response yet either. maybe we all crashed their email system :D i might email back in a day or two just in case.