UK F2F

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by karenm84, Aug 13, 2008.

1. karenm84

karenm84 New Member

Woo hoo just got my email soo happy ... interviews are in october so a wee while to wait but im soo relieved! xx

2. Kirbie

Kirbie New Member

Wow that's fantastic, well done!! x

3. karenm84

karenm84 New Member

wasn't expecting it for at least another week and to be honest was expecting bad news so im soooo happy! Its good they're not leaving us waiting too long xx

4. mpark90

mpark90 Member

Woooo!

Got My E-mail Too!

Interviews in October! =]]

YAY!

Made My Day!

5. hen87hels

hen87hels New Member

Yesssssssssss! Hopefully the date won't fall in the time when I have to attend 3 weeks of compulsory training for another job ::) If so, I think I'll pick Disney! LOL! x

6. MattSource5

MattSource5 New Member

woop woop! i got in yo
    congrats to everyone that got through

7. Disneyjess

Disneyjess New Member

I'VE GOT A FACE TO FACE..SO MENTALLY ECSTATICALLY HAPPY.

8. Kirbie

Kirbie New Member

Please cover your ears whilst i scream!!
    I've just got my email too!!!!!Woooooooooooooooooooo

9. mpark90

mpark90 Member

Yay Yay Yay Yay Yay Yay Yay Yay Yay Yay Yay Yay Yay Yay Yay Yay

EXCITEMENT

10. Disney Dude

Disney Dude Guest

I got through to the the F2F interviews too.

Glad they've given me another chance as i didn't feel my phone interview was that good

Did everyone get the same email saying that they were impressed with your interview and invite you to the next interview stage?

11. hen87hels

hen87hels New Member

Obviously it went better than you thought :D Well done! Well done to everyone and I can't wait to meet you all!! ;D

12. Kirbie

Kirbie New Member

Yea everyone probably got the same email! I wonder if anyone didn't get thru? Cos that would be a real shame :(

13. mpark90

mpark90 Member

That would be horrible! :(

Im really surprised and happy! because when i first sent my CV they declined me :-[
    But then i sent it again... in 2 days :D ::) and they was like "we like your enthusiasm, we will let you know if you get a telephone interview"

and i did, and i was thinking they mighta just said that to shut me up!

But im glad they've given me another chance!

14. theskyisfalling

theskyisfalling New Member

Well done everyone!! How exciting!!

I landed myself a job today too so now I can start saving some pennies!! Who said the 13th was meant to be unlucky? Best day ever lol!

We definitely should organise a meet up for the night before now ;D Well when we know a date obviously!

15. karenm84

karenm84 New Member

yeah would be great if we could meet up for a bit the night before. I think I'm just gonna head down to London myself and I've only been once so I dont know it all! x

16. wilfy

wilfy New Member

got my email too...gettin excitin now!!

17. Timitu

Timitu New Member

I totally advise a meet up. I am not from the UK but have got to say congrats to everyone who made it. That is so exciting. But ya, we had a meet up for ours and seems everyone who went to the meet up got in. Sure it was probably just a coincidence but I found it helped a lot to make yourself more friendly. Cause when you go to the F2F you already know half the people there. :) So suddenly a good chunk of us looked like we were great people persons. :) Another thing is watch the presentation before you go. I remember I did and I found it helped out a lot. That way you know a lot about the roles and maybe pick up what to say or what to highlight of your past work experience.

Congrats again everyone. You all must be going crazy now. I know how happy I was. :)

18. Disney Dude

Disney Dude Guest

I too am curious to know if anyone didn't get through. Seems like everyone has so far

19. MattSource5

MattSource5 New Member

if they didn't they may not really be up for telling us tbh, bless them :(

20. jody-lou

jody-lou New Member

Hey everyone, im new 2 this, just wanted to see how many other people have got through to the next interview!
    i got my email today, im so soo excited! anyone on here from the south?? xx